Right bearing hub kit?

Skcamper

New to forum, have learned a lot. Just bought a 2014 Sundance 3300CK and want to buy and carry a spare wheel bearing hub kit. Does anyone know right size to get? Any other things I should get for new unit. Thanks for all the help.

Jim.Allison

I cant contribute, but I wanted to say you have a good idea. I will say that there are many wheel and axle companies around. There is not a lot of variation in hubs its kind of an A B or C thing. The easiest and most surefire way is to wait until you service them. Take one off and take it to a local wheel and hub distributor. Then you know that you have the right one when that bearing goes out on the Dalton.........LOL

New to forum, have learned a lot. Just bought a 2014 Sundance 3300CK and want to buy and carry a spare wheel bearing hub kit. Does anyone know right size to get? Any other things I should get for new unit. Thanks for all the help.

scottyb

Look at the axle and see who the manufacturer is. Call them up and give them you SN and they can get you the correct numbers for everything. You can also get a build sheet for your axles that tells the way the axles were spec'd out. Here's an example.

Attachments

• Dexter Axle Configuration.pdf
    94.3 KB · Views: 59