I may be on TV tomorrow morning 5/1

MTPockets

June & I have been Camp Hosts here at Escalante Petrified Forrest State Park in Escalante, Utah. KSL Channel 5 News, an NBC affiliate from Salt Lake City will be doing a live feed from 4:30 AM thru 7:00 AM here in the park. They will be inserting reporting live during their morning news casts. The Park Manager asked me to show up at 5:30 for a possible interview. I'll try to wedge in my part about living full time in our Heartland Big Horn. Should be interesting, but if you can access Salt Lake City channel 5, take a look. Also, we'll be at the Moab Rally in a couple weeks.

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
I'll ask for your autograph when we meet at Moab. Getting my rig cleaned and ready to go into a few weeks.

See ya then.

EPaulikonis

I'm not absolutely sure of the rules in the RV community, but I do know a TV appearance in military circles is a "Beerable" offense. Whomever would be broadcast on Armed Forces Network shows overseas would have to provide a cold beverage of choice to anyone who saw them on the show. Better load the cooler on the way to Moab.

Garypowell

Linda and I were on Good Morning America for about 2:30 seconds back in 1997. We were full timing it in our Travel Supreme at the time.

we were interviewed because we worked on the road and traveled full time in an RV.

The reason I bring this up is if you get on you'll be amazed at people recognizing you on the street. Up to a year later we would still get stopped by people wanting to know how they knew us!

MTPockets

Show is over, they didn't get me on citing a lot of breaking news (I-80 truck rollover for one) ... Sorry, no beers due. Autograph still available at a reduced rate.