Heartland Owners Club Plaques for your RV

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbeletti

THREAD CLOSED:

UPDATE (23-OCT-2008)

Plak-R is no longer taking orders for Heartland Owners Club plaques. Plaques will not be included with your membership to the Heartland Owners Club. Plaques will be engraved with your 4 digit member number.

Jim Beletti

------------------------------------------
I have exciting news!

The Heartland Owners Club has teamed up with Plak-R (pronounced placker) to bring you the official Heartland Owners Club plaque for your RV.

These plaques are screen printed on 1/4" ABS. The plaques are available in two mounting systems:

Suction Cup Mounting System:
The suction cup mounting system is perfect for use on a window inside your RV or tow vehicle or outside on your RV while at camp.

Ladder Mounting System:
The ladder mounting system is perfect for permanent use on the roof ladder on the rear of your RV. This system includes a frame from the plaque and brackets for your ladder. By pulling two pins, you are able to move the plaque out of your way for climbing the ladder.

Below is a flyer I put together for this product. We'll have the flyer and product on display at the rally in Branson this June.

Delivery is about 30 days. Plak-R is taking orders now. Give them a toll-free call now and take advantage of a limited time offer on the plaque with the ladder mounting system.

Note: Plaques are white on black - not full color like the club logo.

Last edited:

Tom of Ypsi

I think if we could have some, maybe 50 or so, at the rally they would sell and what does not sell would sell over the internet or at future rallys. Just my take on this.

jbeletti

Hi Lizzy,

There is no formal membership at this time - so yes, you are a member! See you in Branson.

Tom,

I can't bankroll it and we don't want to get into selling and taking cash, checks and CCs at the rally. But I believe you that we could sell a bunch. They are making is a great offer now too. See you in Branson!

Forrest,

Thanks - Ruby would get the supervisory accolades on this.

Jim

Oldlthrnecksgirl

Hisyoungercuterwife
Ok great, thank you Jim. I had visions of showing up at our first rally with it on our ladder, the plaque police coming by, confiscating said plaque and hauling me off in handcuffs for not being a registered, genuine member. Then we would have gotten the bad reputation of being posers and could no longer join the cool people club. I will sleep so much better tonight. It really does look great, going to order one in the morning, thank you for the heads up,,, Lizzy

jbeletti

Lizzy - you made me smile - widely! But alas, you will not have it in time to sport it at the rally as the lead time is presently 30 days. The vendor is having 100 made and he will stock them. The material is on order. Place your order now and get in the front of the line.

Ji

jbeletti

Reminder - Nice offer on Heartland Owners Club Plaques

I am still here in the beautiful west in Gillette, Wyoming and 2 booths down from me is Chuck and June from Plak-R, the Plaque and Frame-Rite people who are making up our Heartland Owners Club plaques.

I took a picture of them in their booth (below). They want to remind everyone of the special offer for a plaque and ladder mount frame system for $35 plus $10 s/h. They are 1 week out from receiving their order of 300 plaques. Let's show them out Heartland pride by making the call to place our orders.

Thanks,

Jim

Chuck and June
//heartlandowners.org/attachments/HOC_Plaque.jpg

The Offer
//heartlandowners.org/attachments/plak-r_flyer.jpg

Oldlthrnecksgirl

Hisyoungercuterwife
Thanks for the reminder Jim. I was going to order ours as soon as you first posted then it struck me, We Had No Address, lol. We have one now so I am off to shop,,, Lizzy

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
We have picked up our frame from Chuck here in Gillette and ordered the plaque. We are looking forward to mounting it on our rig...

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
I got a call from the plaque company today and was advised they would be shipping my plaque tomorrow. So I guess that means if you ordered a plaque start looking for it.

TRAVELER07

Founding New Mexico Chapter Leader
talked to Chuck and June at frame-rite, June said it going out in the mail Monday. priorty mail. TRAVELER07

Status
Not open for further replies.