Introducing Ourselves

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Hello,
I am new to this, so I hope that I am doing it correctly. This is our Third RV, but our first fifth wheel. I am a Retired Disabled Veteran; and a Single Dad. I have a 12year old, who is on the Spectrum, (autism). We love to travel and camp, our goal this year is to travel to Legoland in Florida. We would also like to visit Mt.Rushmore.
We have A P 292, no issues other than a crappy AC unit.
Ron and Logan
PS: we pull with our RAM 3500 Dually Diesel

jimtoo

Hi Ron and Logan,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Welcome to the Heartland Forum! As Jim said, consider joining the Heartland Owners Club and attending some rallies in your area. I can assure you that you will not regret it!

Rod

GETnBYE

Hello and welcome, tons of other great things to do in the Lego land area. That will be a good trip.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
We have some friends who live a couple of miles from Lego Land.

While there, be sure to check out Bok Tower!

Nice place to visit.

By the way, we also have a P292 (Prowler) and love it!

Last edited:

Jv75353

Congratulations on your new rig! Welcome to the Heartland Forum you will find lots of helpful information here. Safe travels!

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Welcome!!
From a fellow PAer, a Heartland owner and a RAM 3500 DRW Diesel owner.

Enjoy and and safe travels.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Ron and Logan,
Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. Enjoy your travels. Trace

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Welcome to the group. Enjoy your travels and don't hesitate to ask questions on the forum.
Kristy

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Ron & Logan:
Welcome to the Heartland Community!
Enjoy your travels and hope to catch you at a future Rally.
Blessings to your son!

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Thanks for your service and welcome to the forum and HL. Just curious, whats wrong with the A/C unit??

Rdsharp

Welcome, we are new to the group as well... Happy Trails on your travels 😊

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

callowaykid

Hey Ron and Logan
Sorry I'm a little late, we have two daughters my oldest has down syndrome and she loves camping, I know autism and downs are very different but I'm sure we share some of the same issues. Welcome to the club and don't forget we have a Lego land in Atlanta all be it maybe not as nice as the one in Florida. Hope to meet you guys in the near furure.

GO DAWGS!

Abear79

Congrats on the new coach. You are going to love pulling that 5er. Hope y'all have a blast making memories at Lego world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk