New 2017 Duramax numbers.....

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Bout time someone spilled the beans.
Still no cameras,
No trailer TPS,
No 48 gallon fuel tank,
No massaging seats
:)
As a big GM fan I'll come back if and when they take the next step to the top.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

KenandKK

Well.....stay tuned. All the detail's aren't out yet. I wouldn't hold out for massaging seats though! :)

Bones

Still no cameras,
No trailer TPS,
No 48 gallon fuel tank,
No massaging seats

You gonna sell that ford at a deep discount then?

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Maybe depends.
Maybe I'll become a Ford fan and never come back.
GM has been very good for me and I actually feel bad jumping ship.
Hope it all works out for the best.
Time will tell !!!!

DMaxRocks

Still no cameras,
No trailer TPS,
No 48 gallon fuel tank,
No massaging seats

As mentioned, the details on the '17 truck are not out yet. I do know they do have a camera option, I believe it is for 4 cameras, 2 mirrors, 3rd brake light and a wireless for the rear of the camper. Not sure on anything else, but we should know something by this weekend as the truck is suppose to debut at the Texas State Fair.

IronJ

I'll be at the state fair and see what I can see...!!

I like to look too!!

sent from space via an invisible beam from a flying metal dish

IronJ

I wouldn't be...it's as expensive as a Disney Vacation to support my wife and kid at the fair.....not to mention my corndogs and beer habit.....and all the other fried amazingness...

Lol

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I hope to not need a new truck until at least 2022 . . . first time I've ever typed 2022.

Unless I win the lottery, of course!

KenandKK

I wouldn't be...it's as expensive as a Disney Vacation to support my wife and kid at the fair.....not to mention my corndogs and beer habit.....and all the other fried amazingness...

Lol

AAAAH YES..... those priceless moments! Enjoy!

IronJ

I hope to not need a new truck until at least 2022 . . . first time I've ever typed 2022.

Unless I win the lottery, of course!
Heck I didn't NEED new truck after the fully built 7.3....buuuuuut...I am the epitome of American consumerism and I just need , want,and desire the newest coo,l neat, wow wee stuff....I am fortunate that luck(although I don't believe in luck) and my work ethic (and wife) allow me to indulge in such moronic activities!!!.....just please lord I hope she don't ask how much I have dumped into the new dually!! Smh..lol

IronJ

AAAAH YES..... those priceless moments! Enjoy!
They really are priceless....I had an opportunity to chat with many dying people while in school and they all relayed that it was experiences they mostly remembered...not highs and lows of life but experiences....and every one of them wished they had not lived so afraid of what others would have thought and just done what they really wanted...but by the time they realized it, it was too late...so I do my best to balance life and responsibilities.....and a free attitude knowing life is really....REALLY short.....

So I will go to The fair and complain about corndog prices....lol..but in the end I know what it's really about!!

Bones

Lol

Uggh don't tell me that. I'll be there in less than 60 days

- - - Updated - - -

Heck I didn't NEED new truck after the fully built 7.3....buuuuuut...I am the epitome of American consumerism and I just need , want,and desire the newest coo,l neat, wow wee stuff....I am fortunate that luck(although I don't believe in luck) and my work ethic (and wife) allow me to indulge in such moronic activities!!!.....just please lord I hope she don't ask how much I have dumped into the new dually!! Smh..lol

Life is lived only once. Do some planning do some saving and the rest enjoy it like it was your last.