Receiver/hitch mounted splash gaurd

DirtyMax88

We are looking at getting a receiver/hitch splash guard/mud flap to help with road grim, debris, spray, etc. We have a dually so it would be nice to have one that covers or extends to or past the outer wheels. I'd like to get everyone's opinion of what brand they are using or like? I've seen a ton out there, hard rubber, solid all the way across, even the ones that looks like they are made of a broom material.

Thanks!

Apropdoc

Utah Chapter Leaders-retired
We are looking at getting a receiver/hitch splash guard/mud flap to help with road grim, debris, spray, etc. We have a dually so it would be nice to have one that covers or extends to or past the outer wheels. I'd like to get everyone's opinion of what brand they are using or like? I've seen a ton out there, hard rubber, solid all the way across, even the ones that looks like they are made of a broom material.

Thanks!

Rock Tamers are really good, just pricey.

hoefler

I built one with mud flaps all the way across, 8' wide. Have less than $50 in it and about 2 hours time.

DirtyMax88

As much as I would enjoy making one, it seems like the rock tamers are the way to go. I am going to look into those! Thanks for everyone's input!

-Will

IronJ

I got a set i used one time up for grabs in the for sale forum....or shoot me a mssg

sent from space via an invisible beam from a flying metal dish