PDA

View Full Version : EVENT: Mountain & Pacific Regions Meet-n-Greet: IN, Goshen - 6/14/2017 to 6/16/2017

Doublegranch
03-11-2017, 11:24 AM
Venue:
------------------------------

Pacific & Mountain Region Meet N Greet
Tri Kappa Pavilion
Goshen, IN 46528
Garry Gilbert doublegranch.garry@gmail.com 520 455 0239

Details:

Number of sites held:
Register by end of day 6/12/2017
Site fee: $ per night.
Club Member Event fee:
Non-Club Member fee:
Potluck: Yes
Potluck date: Two events - see below
Potluck time: Two events - see below

Event Leader: Doublegranch(click to contact) (https://heartlandowners.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=16020)

Additional Info:
Pacific & Mountain Region - Meet n Greet

Two Events planned:

**Wed June 14th..5:00PM - Group Dinner in town @ Lux Cafe...
**departing the Rally site around 4:30 PM...
Address (https://www.google.com/search?safe=active&q=lux+cafe+goshen+address&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAOPgE-LWT9c3LMkozEi2MNCSzU620s_JT04syczPgzOsElNSilKLiwGU KbHgLgAAAA&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjEnoiS37vUAhXF7YMKHcw7CEcQ6BMImgEwEA): 2012 Lincolnway E, Goshen, IN 46526

Hours (https://www.google.com/search?safe=active&q=lux+cafe+goshen+hours&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjEnoiS37vUAhXF7YMKHcw7CEcQ6BMInQEwEQ): Open today 6AM–9PM

Phone (https://www.google.com/search?safe=active&q=lux+cafe+goshen+phone&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjEnoiS37vUAhXF7YMKHcw7CEcQ6BMIowEwEg): (574) 534-8045

Parking at Lux can be tight but there is a large parking lot behind Lux in a strip Mall.

**Friday June 16th...4:00PM - Meet n Greet at Tri Kappa Pavilion
**This will be a "Happy Hour" and a SNACK/APPETIZER POTLUCK....
** Happy Hour:...bring your drink of choice but I will serve Frozen Margaritas until we run out....

Please RSVP for the events you will attend and Potluck items:
Total RSVP------------------34----------------38

RSVP:.........................Group Dinner......Meet n Greet.......Potluck item
Garry Gilbert...RD Mtn.........1......................1...... Margarita Machine, tequila, mix, cups, ?
Dan & Ann Mayer..CO..........2......................2
Dean & Jodi Madison...OR.....2.....................2.......... .....Appetizer
Bill & Ingrid Engler...CO.......2......................2
Rod & Jo Alexander..UT........2.....................2
Pat & Steven Crutcher..MT...2......................2
Jim & Melody Miner...CA......2......................2.......... .....Dessert...possibly a Cake
Bill & Hilda Dunker....CA......2......................2
Jim & Sue Wilburn......NV....2......................2....... .....
Jim & Lynn Dykes......CA.....2......................2........ .....7 layer dip
Mike & Edythe Kuhn..NV......2.....................2,............ ..
Roger & Judy Meyer...UT......0.....................0........... ...CXLD Rally
Augie & Cheryl Henry..NV....2.....................2..............
Jim & Nancy Beletti....Co......0....................2
John & Becci Zumwalt..OR....2.....................2
Jim & Sue Wilburn......NV.....2.....................2
Janet Noble................WA.....1....................1 ...........Out of this World Cream cheese dip & crackers..
Brian & Jan Lojoie........CO....2.....................2....... ......Appetizer
Tom & Sharon Sutter...CO....0......................2........... .Appetizer
Dan & Marla Skiles.....AZ.....2......................2........ .....?
James & Sheila Raly....NV.....0......................2........... ..?
Rick & Rosalie Gowins..CO.....2......................0........... ..
Charles&Ronnette Mungle.CA.?....................?..............CXLD Rally
Tom & Marsha Connolly..WA..?....................?...........
.......................................We will need a few bags of Ice for the Margaritas!!!

Doublegranch
03-11-2017, 02:11 PM
Welcome Pacific & Mountain Region attendees going to Goshen in June!
We have set up two Co-region events...
Group Dinner
Happy hour & Meet n Greet...

Please post as to which events you will attend and potluck items.
Also let me know if you prefer the Meet n Greet to be a "Snack"/ Appetizer Potluck or a full Dinner!!

From the emails so far the "Snack/Appetizer potluck" is favored...

Remember....I will have the famous Margarita machine in full swing to get the event started...

Can't wait to see you all in Goshen!

Also I have reviewed the Goshen directory and listed the names from the two regions on the first post....Let me know if I have missed anyone!

Doublegranch
03-11-2017, 09:33 PM
I sent out a correction email to everyone I had with their email....
The regional meet n greet events were "removed from the Events List" due to a formatting issue...
In your search bar type in Mountain Region and click....on Goshen meet n greet click again.
This will take you to our Pacific & Mountain Region Meet n Greet activities....
Please make a post as to which events you will attend and if you are voting for a
Snack/Appetizer potluck or a full dinner......

Sorry for all the confusion.....

dykesj11
03-11-2017, 11:58 PM
Garry, Please add Lynn and me for both events. Snack/appetizer potluck sounds good. Seven layer dip. If vote goes the other way, we're good for a main dish.

Doublegranch
03-12-2017, 11:09 AM
Jim & Lynn: Thanks for the update....
I will wait a few more days but the comments are leaning toward the Snack/Appetizer Potluck along of course with the happy hour!

Shortest Straw
03-12-2017, 05:50 PM
These events are to early in the day for us to commit to at this time.

Sent from my PU-36 Explosive Space Modulator.

Doublegranch
03-12-2017, 05:55 PM
Mike:Thanks...Hope you will be able to attend..

Doublegranch
03-13-2017, 10:59 AM
Mountain-Pacific Region Goshen Meet n Greet:
Your Votes have been counted...the majority who voted wanted the Snack/Appetizer Potluck...
and so it is!

Please post which SNACK/APPETIZER Items you will bring to our Meet n Greet....
Can't wait to see everyone in Goshen...
Safe Travels.

- - - Updated - - -

RenoJim
03-14-2017, 03:20 PM
Please include Sue and I for both Region Events.

Thanks,
Jim & Sue Wilburn

Doublegranch
03-14-2017, 03:52 PM
Jim & Sue:Thanks....got you down...Looking forward to meeting you both.Safe Travels...

jbeletti
03-14-2017, 04:10 PM
Hi Garry - thank you for coordinating an event for both the Mountain and Pacific Regions!

Nancy and I plan to "make the rounds" to all 4 currently planned M&Gs on Friday and then we'll circle back to our home Region M&G with your group. Please put us down for Friday! Unsure what we'll bring. Let's get together on-site to discuss the needs nearer to event time.

Doublegranch
03-14-2017, 06:10 PM
Jim & Nancy:
SUPER!!!!!!!!!
Happy you will be joining us!Can't wait til Goshen!...
IS that kind of wishing my life away???
Safe Travels

- - - Updated - - -

Doublegranch
03-16-2017, 09:03 AM
Hope the Goshen attendees from the Mountain & Pacific Region have received the emails for our co-region Meet n Greet!We still have a few to rsvp...please let me know which or both events you will attend. Also please post if you will be bringing an appetizer or a desert for the Snack/Appetizer Potluck....Can't wait to see you all in Goshen....Safe Travels.

Shortest Straw
03-17-2017, 09:15 AM
We will only be able to make the Friday event. The better half will be making pin wheels.

Doublegranch
03-17-2017, 09:18 AM
Mike & Anna:Thanks, we look forward to seeing you both again!

RottsNScotts
03-18-2017, 04:28 PM
Just signed up for Goshen!

So I will be there for both Meet and Greets; will consider what I will bring to the potluck and let you know soon!

Can hardly wait!

Doublegranch
03-18-2017, 08:17 PM
Janet:

THanks for singing up....can't wait to meet you.
Safe Travels.

brianlajoie
03-19-2017, 01:51 PM
Gary,
Jan and I will do the dinner and the potluck. We'll bring an appetizer for the potluck. See you there.

Brian and Jan Lajoie

Doublegranch
03-19-2017, 01:52 PM
Brian & Jan:

Super! Thank you and safe travels....
See you soon!

For20hunter
03-19-2017, 02:03 PM
Garry,

Thank you so much for taking on the Pacific Region members and making them your own for the National Rally. I wish Kelly and I could be there, but unfortunately the darned "work thing" prevents us from attending. I can't thank you enough for bringing our members together into your group and to include them as if they were your own. Thank you!

Rod and Kelly Ditrich

Doublegranch
03-19-2017, 02:32 PM
Rod & Kelly:
It is our pleasure to Welcome the Pacific Region! You guys have been so supportive of the Mountain Region Rally's and I see us as ONE FAMILY!
I know how the 4 letter word can get in the way....We all look forward to your retirement and you get to come out and "Play"...
We will make a Margarita Toast in your honor!
You will be missed!

For20hunter
03-19-2017, 02:38 PM
Thank you Garry!! We are one big family, the Heartland Family!! You are a great man!

Rod

Doublegranch
03-29-2017, 09:42 AM
The Rally is getting Closer!!! Starting to get excited.....
Make sure you RSVP for the Mountain - Pacific Region Meet n Greet...
We have a few yet to respond.

Doublegranch
04-28-2017, 09:13 PM
It is awful quiet on this thread......
Dan & Marla Skiles....You mentioned at the AZ Kartchner Cavern you were attending the Goshen Rally...
You need to let me know if you will be attending the Group Dinner and the Meet n Greet.....
I know you are on the road for awhile, so Safe Travels....

BigJim45
04-28-2017, 11:29 PM
On the road to Goshen. More stops to make. At Silver Spur RV park in Silverton, Oregon. Leave here on Monday and head to the Columbia River area for a week. See everybody on the 6th of June.

Can hardly wait.

Doublegranch
04-29-2017, 10:04 AM
Jim & Melody:
Safe Travels....I will arrive two days behind you on the 8th....
Have two rally's to attend on the way....NM and Ft Collins Rally.....
This should be a great Rally....

Doublegranch
04-29-2017, 03:52 PM
Dan & Marla:
Great talking with you on the phone....I will add you to the list for both the group dinner and the Meet n Greet.
Safe Travels and enjoy your time in Texas!!!

aRAYwego
05-01-2017, 09:24 PM
Sheila and I will not be able to make the dinner but we will be at the meet and greet. She will concoct some sort of appetizer/snack/dessert thingy! See you all there!!!

Doublegranch
05-01-2017, 09:26 PM
James & Sheila:
Thanks for the update.....
Safe Travels.

Doublegranch
05-18-2017, 07:45 PM
Wow, we have a nice number signed up for the Group Dinner as well as the Meet n Greet!
Can't wait to see everyone!
I will be leaving on May 25th for Regional Rally meetings with the vendors, then off to Ft Collins for the Colorado Rally! My Goshen reservations are for June 8th, but I may arrive on the 7th...
Safe Travels to everyone and see you in a few weeks! The Margarita machine is loaded, tequila and mix in the Sundance and now we only need ICE and someone to drink with!

jargan
06-04-2017, 02:23 PM
Jie and I will be attending both dinner and meet and greet.
Thanks,
jim

dkeetc1
06-04-2017, 04:24 PM
We will be coming to the appetizer pot luck. We're already at the Fairgrounds I Goshen. We came early to pick up our 'new' rig. It is fabulous!!! See you all when you get here. We'll bring chips and dip. Can't wait to see everyone. Sue & Derald

gasman
06-04-2017, 06:19 PM
Garry, fyi Roger and Judy Meyer and Charlie and Ronnette Mungle had to cancel from the Rally.
Edythe says we will bring pinwheels. I don't think she means the kind that spin.

Doublegranch
06-04-2017, 06:24 PM
Mike, Derald, Sue, Jim & Jie:
THanks for the update.....Just arrived at the KOA in West Omaha around 5 today...Will head out to Goshen on the 6th....
Mike....can't wait to eat a pin wheel......

So Derald & Sue are in hog heaven with the new Landmark.....Jim & Jie also just purchased a new 2018 Landmark!

JohnD
06-05-2017, 09:06 AM
Just arrived at the KOA in West Omaha around 5 today...Will head out to Goshen on the 6th....
Mike....

Hey Garry . . . sorry I missed you before you left yesterday.

Saw you roll by as I was just getting out of bed still in my jammies!

That's a long one day haul to Omaha from Colorado . . .

Tell everyone at the M&G hello from us . . . wish we could be there!

See you in a couple of months at the Mancos/Mesa Verde Rally!

Doublegranch
06-05-2017, 09:16 AM
JohnD:

Actually I had to force myself to stop in Omaha...I could have gone all the way, but I do have family here!
I Saw your front door closed so didn't want to bother you when I left...It was great seeing you again and can't wait for Mancos!!!
Think I will bring the Margarita machine if others will bring the booze!

JohnD
06-05-2017, 09:33 AM
JohnD:

Actually I had to force myself to stop in Omaha...I could have gone all the way, but I do have family here!
I Saw your front door closed so didn't want to bother you when I left...It was great seeing you again and can't wait for Mancos!!!
Think I will bring the Margarita machine if others will bring the booze!

Bring on the Margaritaville Machine . . .

I'm sure we'll put it to good use!

Have fun in Goshen!

SteamboatSailor
06-11-2017, 10:28 AM
Garry;
We're apparently not on your email list for this event. Please add Rosalie & me for dinner at the Lux. Unfortunately we won't be able to make Fri.

Thx much, & looking forward to meeting everyone.

Rick & Rosalie Gowins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doublegranch
06-11-2017, 10:35 AM
Rick & Rosalie:
Super! Will add you to the list....plenty of room so no worry!

RottsNScotts
06-13-2017, 03:14 PM
Finally figured something to bring for the potluck!

I will be bringing crackers and a cream cheese dip that I think will be out of this world!

Doublegranch
06-13-2017, 03:39 PM
Janet:
Thank you,,,,can't wait to try it....
Remember the group dinner tomorrow night....

Doublegranch
06-13-2017, 04:21 PM
Pacific & Mountain Region Group Dinner:
Just a reminder the group dinner for the above two regions will be Wed June 14th at 5 pm
Lux Cafe....across from Menards...

Address (https://www.google.com/search?safe=active&q=lux+cafe+goshen+address&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAOPgE-LWT9c3LMkozEi2MNCSzU620s_JT04syczPgzOsElNSilKLiwGU KbHgLgAAAA&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjEnoiS37vUAhXF7YMKHcw7CEcQ6BMImgEwEA): 2012 Lincolnway E, Goshen, IN 46526

Phone (https://www.google.com/search?safe=active&q=lux+cafe+goshen+phone&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjEnoiS37vUAhXF7YMKHcw7CEcQ6BMIowEwEg): (574) 534-8045

At 4:30, I will wait in front of the main fairgrounds entry for those who wish to drive over in a caravan.
Otherwise just come on over, our room is in the back of the restaurant.
See you there!

dykesj11
06-13-2017, 04:22 PM
Interest in carpooling? We could take 3 extra

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

RottsNScotts
06-14-2017, 02:28 PM
Don't know if you will see this in time, but I will not be able to make it this afternoon. Not feeling so hot...

[QUOTE=Doublegranch;549612]Pacific & Mountain Region Group Dinner:
Just a reminder the group dinner for the above two regions will be Wed June 14th at 5 pm
Lux Cafe....across from Menards...

Doublegranch
06-14-2017, 03:14 PM
Janet:
Get better and we will see you on Friday at the Meet n Greet...

Doublegranch
06-14-2017, 06:56 PM
A Big Thank You to all who showed up this evening for the Group Dinner at Lux Cafe!
Wow...what a turn out...I RSVP for 36 and we had to add an additional 4 tables to the room!
Great food and Super people!!!
See you all Friday at 4 pm for the Meet n Greet! If anyone has any Tequila mix bring it, I
Have several bottles but we may run out early with this large of a crowd....

jbeletti
06-14-2017, 08:33 PM
Garry - thank you for hosting this Pac/Mtn region dinner outing. We enjoyed it.

For20hunter
06-14-2017, 08:39 PM
Yes Garry, thank you!!

JohnD
06-15-2017, 12:13 AM
Wishing we were there . . . :eek:

For20hunter
06-15-2017, 12:20 AM
Wishing we were there . . . :eek:

Us too!!

Doublegranch
06-15-2017, 06:18 AM
JohnD: You are missed and along with your Fireball....Not one shot has surfaced this week!!But the Margarita machine will be getting a workout tomorrow!!!See you in Manco!...............Rod:You have a great group of folks and thoroughly enjoyed everyone last night!

For20hunter
06-16-2017, 12:35 AM
JohnD: You are missed and along with your Fireball....Not one shot has surfaced this week!!But the Margarita machine will be getting a workout tomorrow!!!See you in Manco!...............Rod:You have a great group of folks and thoroughly enjoyed everyone last night!

I do have an AMAZING group of people in the Pacific region!! I have made more lifelong friends with these folks!!

Rod