Schumacher "Instant Power" device

Oregon_Camper

We've had two of these "Instant Power" device for ~6-7 years. We keep one in the RV and it gets used all the time. The second one stays in my wife's car for that "just in case" factor.

I was fortunate enough to have Schumacher loan me a new device so I could create a blog/video. If you watch the video, you can see my old/dirty one, so having the loaner was nice.

Link to Blog

Skip reading...go straight to YouTube video link. :cool:

Icon 2.jpg

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
We've had two of these "Instant Power" device for ~6-7 years. We keep one in the RV and it gets used all the time. The second one stays in my wife's car for that "just in case" factor.

I was fortunate enough to have Schumacher loan me a new device so I could create a blog/video. If you watch the video, you can see my old/dirty one, so having the loaner was nice.

Link to Blog

Skip reading...go straight to YouTube video link. :cool:

View attachment 55686

We had something similar to this when we had our NorthTrail trailer. We actually could use it to air those tires. Sadly, it got stolen when our compartment got broken into while at the storage lot. Not enough taken to file a claim at the time, so it didn't get replaced.

I really liked the fact that you could operate AC items with it in a pinch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Power247

My FIL got me something very similar made by Craftsman last year for Christmas. Very handy device to have in the camper.

Greg
2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310