Scratches

Tidyboy

Due to an unfortunate meeting of my trailer and a Corps of Engineers camp registration office with an excessive overhang, the office no longer has a gutter and my trailer has deep scratches in the gel coat. Several decals are included in the scratching. The scratches are deep but not so deep that you can see a different color. The scratches are most noticeable where they dragged through the decals. So the question is two-fold: Does anyone have a suggestion for repairing the scratches short of a total re-finish, and where can I get the exact pattern, size and color of my ruined decals? (I have e-mailed Heartland but I don't expect I'll get much help from them.) I fear the answer to both questions is I'm SOL, but it's worth a try.

jerryjay11

If you provide the S/N and model of your camper Heartland will be able and will help. I was able to get replacement decals for my rig following CW failure to do so. Heartland has been very helpful on several occasions.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
How old is your rig? If not too old, Heartland may have graphics. They can send you a drawing with all of the graphics labeled, you select the ones you need by their particular number.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tidyboy

How old is your rig? If not too old, Heartland may have graphics. They can send you a drawing with all of the graphics labeled, you select the ones you need by their particular number.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a 2015 Wilderness. We use it a lot. Things break. I fix them and keep treking, (TV, awning, slide gearbox, stabilizer) but the scratches bother me a lot. I will stand by to see if Heartland can help, and thanks the encouragement.

Tidyboy

If you provide the S/N and model of your camper Heartland will be able and will help. I was able to get replacement decals for my rig following CW failure to do so. Heartland has been very helpful on several occasions.

Thanks for the tip. Heartland gave me a diagram of the exact decals on my trailer with an order form.