PDA

View Full Version : EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: WY, Gillette - 6/5/2022 to 6/12/2022

Doublegranch
01-18-2019, 10:51 PM
1635 Reata Drive, Gillette, WY 82718

Venue:
------------------------------

Cam-Plex
1635 Reata Drive
Gillette, WY 82718
Garry Gilbert, Mtn Regional Director 520 455 0239
www.cam-plex.com (http://www.cam-plex.com)
Pets ok?: Yes
Golf carts allowed?: Yes
Golf Cart restrictions?: Rentals avail on advanced reservation
Golf Cart fees?: N/C

Details:

Number of sites held: 140
Register by end of day 6/1/2022
Site fee: $$27 + Tax per night.
Club Member Event fee: $20 per RV
Non-Heartland Brand fee: Not allowed
Potluck: Yes
Potluck date: 2 events TBD
Potluck time: TBD

Event Leader: Doublegranch(click to contact) (https://heartlandowners.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=16020)

Additional Info:

Following Jim's Post, I have sent Punchbowl animated emails to all who have signed up for this Rally. If you have paid a deposit, you will be refunded in full. Please read my email to each of you for details.
This Rally Post is now "History" and the Rally has been cancelled.

WANTED IN WYOMING
Mountain Regional Rally
June 8 – 12, 2022 -Rally
June 5,6,7, 2022 – Pre-Rally

On behalf of the Heartland Owners Club, the Mountain Region
Presents
“WANTED IN WYOMING”

The hosting State of Wyoming, the city of Gillette and the Cam-Plex Fairground - Energy Hall will provide the “Gathering Hole”. This EVENT may very well leave you “Speechless” or “Tongue-tied” before you depart! The Cam-Plex Fairgrounds is an incredible facility for the Rally headquarters! Our exclusive use of the Energy Hall is a Giant 21,000 sq. ft facility which will be completely remodeled by June 2020 - see Artist Rendering on below attachments! Events & activities will take place inside a beautiful groomed air-conditioned facility including a full commercial kitchen for our catering requirements. Seminars will be offered in break-out conference rooms within the Hall, providing uninterrupted use of the rally-hall to socialize, relax, have a drink, snack or shop the vendor and Arts & Craft tables. RV Displays TBD - as the closest Heartland Dealer is in Casper Wy or Billings MT.

The Rally Rate will be $27 per night plus tax.
The Cam-Plex features several RV dedicated areas. The Marquee Campground has been selected to circle the wagons, featuring 250 full hook-up sites, 5 rows (A,B,C,D,E) each offering 50 sites featuring 20-50AMP & 30-30AMP sites per row. RV parking sites will feature 100% grass laden Terra-Fir ma with some sites displaying a vacant site between them. Each site is 25 feet wide & 50 feet long. All roadways are 40 feet wide and you may park your TV parallel to the front of your RV or on the side. We also have a dedicated parking area for those not needing their TV close at hand. Wow, talk about the room to PLAY! Oh, by the way, the Marquee lot is directly across the street from the Rally hall. Less than a block to walk!!!!

This event is Hosted by the Mountain Region & Members, dedicated exclusively for you,
“ALL HOC Members and Heartland Owners”!
Our Rally “theme” is Western and we will feature one “Very Special Night”.
Jim Beletti has been our HOC “Founder, Leader and go to Parts Guy” going on 14 years with this Rally!
The end of 2022 may consummate his ending of a fantastic run!
At this point in time, we don’t have the exact date so this Rally will stage the foundation for a
“JIM BELETTI ROAST”
This night will eclipse any Hollywood celebrity roast.
We have our own Rodney Dangerfield’s & Foster Brooks expelling stories faster than Jim can replace your RV Lock!
Hold UP NOW WHOA! You can’t miss this ONE!
Book early as our goal is to sell all 140 RV Sites in honor of our beloved JimB.
Afterward join us for a caravan to “North of the border” for our Canadian Neighbors Regional Rally, perhaps with a stop in Butte MT for a short rally and rest stop on the way. TBA.

RESERVATIONS:
Make your reservations via this Rally Thread or PM. “Do Not Call the Cam-Plex”.
Sites numbers are assigned when accompanied with a deposit. This facility is huge, there isn’t a bad site in the bunch, but some are closer to the Rally Hall than others! If you want to be together with a friend make sure it is known on your post or PM. Your group's request should follow each other & requesting either 50 or 30 AMP service. Group Sites will not be held without a reservation request from each attendee.
Please note, 50 AMP service will not be available for 40 RV's, site assignments will be posted in order of reservations received with a deposit. If you don't need 50 Amps please let me know at the time of booking. Remember Site numbers will be assigned only with a deposit.
Reservations without a deposit will have the opportunity to pay the deposit or transferred to the wait-list when the rally is close to filling all sites.
Feel free to gather the wagons and arrive a little early for a Pre-Rally hoedown and avoid the wild herd joining the start of this event.
Pre-Rally tours & events will be announce when completed!

PLEASE PM: Your HOC# & Email address after requesting a reservation
Book early and secure your space for our “Special Roasting”!

DEPOSIT & Rally Fee - Deposit will confirm a site # when making a reservation!
$40 will hold your reservation and confirm an early site # - Site #'s will not be issued without a deposit
the money is broken down as follows:

$20 will apply to your Site fees – Refundable

AND

$20 Rally Fee – non-refundable now applicable for all HOC Regional Rally’s

REFUNDS:

Your site Deposit of $20 and final payment is refundable if you cancel before Dec 1, 2021.
All site fees are fully refundable after Dec 1, 2021, if your site is back-filled from a wait list. Sites will be back-filled in order of cancellation from the wait-list. First canceled will be the first to be back-filled.

The mailing address for Deposits & Final Payment made out to:
Garry Gilbert
PO Box 365
Sonoita, AZ 85637

Chalkboard Notes:

You must be a HOC member or own a Heartland RV to participate in this Rally. Since Heartland provides financial support, NO SOB RV’s allowed for any reason and no guests. If you are not a HOC member, you must be able to demonstrate you own a Heartland RV prior to reservation confirmation.
Rally attendance is based on two per RV, a surcharge TBA will apply to each additional person in your RV.
The Internet is available at RV sites for $7.95 per day or $19.95 per week. After set-up, follow the instructions in your rally bag & pay online.
Golf carts will be available with advanced reservation. Price is under negotiations and will be posted when completed.
Items being sold during the Rally must collect WY State Sales Tax. Those desiring tables 4-sale items will receive the information in a separate email. No tax collected on White elephant & barter table items.
Heartland Express Stagecoach – Our venue is offering use of their open-air covered roof 25-30 seat trolley to be pulled by our own TV. After a site inspection of the Cam-Plex in Sept 2019, the Rally RV sites are less than a block walk. This feature will not be offered as a taxi service and while liability issues have been approved by Heartland, we may incorporate this later for some fun Cam-Plex tours. TBD
You may bring your own alcoholic beverages, food & other drinks into the Energy Building or while walking around the area
All 4 legged companions must be on a leash when walking around the complex, however, they may run off leash in the RV site grass lot if they are under direct supervision. Please pick up any remnants left behind!
ONLY CERTIFIED SERVICE ANIMALS ALLOWED WITHIN ANY OF THE BUILDINGS!
When posting for reservations, indicate 30 or 50 AMP Service
If requesting sites close to others in your party, I need all names.
Post if you want a Golf Cart.
Bus tours require a minimum number for a tour & full payment far in advance of service. If you cancel after payment, it will be up to you to sell your tour seat. No refunds as Tours are under a guaranteed contract.
NOTE: Please look at the RV site map, 50 amp sites are grouped in 4's, 2 sites back to back. If you have a 50 A ext cord, let me know. This will assist in spreading vacant sites within the 50 AMP area as well as the 30 AMP sites.
Cam-Plex will provide a 12 passenger bus & driver to shuttle small groups into town and pick up service. Hours of operation TBD. There is no charge for this service - it is part of the Rally Package!
After the first site inspection - the impression is WOW! Take a look at the artist rendering of the new facility that will be complete by June 2020. Posted below on the attachments. One of the Rally hall the other of the entry leading between the Heritage theater on the left and the Rally Hall to the right. Las Vegas has nothing on this facility!

- - - Updated - - -
Gillette: A City with a Fascinating History
Elevation – 4,550
Avg Annual Temperature – 57*
Avg Temperature in June – High 80* Low-55*
The fourth Largest city in Wyoming residing in Campbell County
37 Miles of Walking Paths
2 Golf Courses
103 restaurants & food facilities, plus a great selection for entertainment

Local Events, Sightseeing & Tours: Just to mention a few
Durham Bison Ranch – over 4,000 head of Bison with tours & lunch
Vigilante Theatre
Rockpile Museum
Frontier Auto Museum
Devils Tower
Mt Rushmore – 2 hours away
Little Bighorn Battle Field – 2 hours away
Cole Mine Tour
Dry Fork Power Plant Tour
Brew-Mead-ery Tour - over 20 handcrafted beers
Big Lost Meadery -drink Viking style from a cows horn

Rally Activities: .......Updated 9/7/2019 & new items added
- Western Theme Night, bring your boots & cowboy hat
- Mystery Escape Room - Timed event with teams of 4 members
Team will be locked up in a room and must work together to find multiple clues to unlock the door to exit.
- Mobile Tech support will be available during the Rally for items like electrical, coolers, plumbing etc. Heavy work items will be completed at the shop in town at Eastside RV.
- Golf Cart Rentals
-Live Entertainment
- Ride a mechanical Bull - pending budget
- Square Dance Lessons & a little fun!
- Scavenger Hunt----------
- 2 Brewery Tours & drinking Mead from a cow’s horn
- Open board games in Rally Hall
- NELLY MUFFINS:p
- Arts & Craft sale-------Vendor Tables
- K-9 Police demonstration - set up and approved
- Vendor seminars
- Entertainment-----------Group Meals
- 50/50-----.Prizes-------Drawings
- Heartland Gives Back
- Jim Beletti ROAST
- RV Displays - Pending HOC Dealership in WY
- Ladies Masquerade Tea Party - costume optional but wear a mask to cover most
of your face to hide your identity - You will know why later!
"Special Servers" provided for each table - tips not required.
- Maybe a few surprises!

Entertainment:
TBA –Okay, this has to be GOOOOOD
Will our HOC Foster Brooks show up?
Is it possible to get a real bull or perhaps one that
plugs into a 120 amp circuit? 7 seconds could be a lifetime!

Group Meals:TBA
Catered – Local Smokehouse
Catered -
Potluck - Group Breakfast -
Potluck – Western Theme BBQ Lunch or Dinner
No host group lunch in town at the Railyard. Will need a RSVP prior to rally

Arts & Craft & White Elephant tables:
If you have arts & craft items, bring them for Sale!
While we have AMPLE ROOM - Please make an advance reservation for a table and advise
if you need a full table or half a table so we can have it set up prior to your arrival.
White Elephant & Barter Tables
No cost for tables.

Vendors & Rally services available:
MorRyde - confirmed
RV Comfort Systems - Cheap Heat - confirmed
Liberty Rider & Joy Rider suspension systems - Confirmed
Golf Cart Rental – Masek Golf Carts - Price TBA
Snap Pads - Gift confirmed
Anderson Hitch - confirmed
TST - confirmed
Eastside RV & Mobile Tech service for Rally - confirmed
Sal's Magic Touch Mobile Detailing - Confirmed
$3 ft for RV wash, dry & tire shine, including roof
$8 ft RV wash, wax, dry, tire shine, and roof cleaning
$30 RV Tow Vehicle, wash, wax & tire shine
Service includes 303 on all rubber & plastic, choice of 3 different wax, including Rejex, &
two others with Paint inhibitors for the sun! RSVP on this thread with RV length & services requested!
Note: These are the same price he is charging for our 2020 Regional Rally.
This could change slightly.

Seminars: Time & Date TBA
MorRyde
Cheap Heat
Anderson Hitch
Suspension systems
TST
HOC 101 & 102….Jim B
Eastside RV & Mobile Tech

Rally Dates & Events:
Special note as we move forward this far out; listed activities may be changed, deleted or added without violation of the Federal Rally Trade Commission! Attending this Regional Rally may cause excessive excitement, heart palpitations, Euphoric behavior, excessive eating and minor consumption of your favorite beverage! Please consult your Doctor for approval or if pregnant or over 100 before signing up for this event!

Below listing will be updated as times & activities are finalized!

June 1 & 2, 2022 – Wednesday & Thursday
RAT Team leaders arrive for the planning meeting.

June 3 & 4 – Friday & Saturday
Rat support team arrives
Team meetings and walk-through
Welcome bags & sign in
Decorations
Facility prep
Rat carts delivered

June 5, 6, 7 – Pre-Rally -Sunday, Monday, Tuesday
All Rally RV's - exit off Garner Lake Dr onto Indian Paintbrush Dr
During multiple check ins, Rv's stay in single file line on Indian Paintbrush. Ample room for line up.
Welcome Shack for check-in, Golf carts & Gift bags will be set up at corner of Indian Paintbrush & Marquee lot
Rat Team will meet each arrival & guide you into the assigned RV Site.
Free time to tour and sightseeing
Vendor & Art & Craft tables set up
Welcome bag & sign in
Pre-Rally tour TBD
Group dinner or lunch in town - TBA
Rally hall opens afternoon June 6
Monday -Golf carts delivered - Go to the Welcome shack to sign out your cart

June 8 – Wednesday – Rally Starts
Final day for check-in & set up
Welcome bags & sign in
Morning coffee & Ice tea
Arts & Craft Table – all week
Vendor Tables – all week
Rockpile Museum
Welcome event & Introductions
Steal A Gift
Mooch III starts
Dinner – TBA
Rally hall evening social hour

June 9 – Thursday
Morning coffee & Ice tea
Scavenger Hunt - game I call "HORSE"...surprise
Seminars
Meade Tour & Tasting
Steal a Gift
Dinner – TBA
Square Dancing with local Caller & Instructor

June 10 – Friday
Morning coffee & Ice tea
Potluck - Breakfast
Ladies Masquerade Tea Party
Mystery Escape Room
Seminars
Gillette Brewery tour & tasting
Jim B Roast & Heartlands own Foster Brooks & Special Guests
Entertainment

June 11 – Saturday
Morning coffee & Ice Tea
Seminars
Lunch - TBA
Heartland Gives back
50/50
Prize give away
Auction
Entertainment

June 12 – Sunday
Departure by 11:00 Am
Caravan to Canada Regional Rally - TBA
Approx 15 RV's have expressed interest in joining the caravan!!WOW!!!

RAT Team Leaders:
Five Teams –
1. Parking – Mike Woodward & US Navy Admiral Wolbeck
2. Facilities – Kevin Carter
3. Activities – Jeff Stewart
4. Vendors – TBA
5. Funds Mgr. – Davis & Davis Esq Accounting Firm
Drawings, 50/50, Auction

RAT Support Team:
TBA

Attached files: Click on each image to view- expand after opening if print is too smallSite,
Attendee list
Payment listing
Site Schematic - Paid Dep only
Aerial view of Cam-Plex
Rally hall Pic
Entrance Lobby pic6059160596605976278262783638996390063901

danemayer
01-18-2019, 11:04 PM
Put Dan and Ann Mayer down for 6/5 - 6/12.

Doublegranch
01-18-2019, 11:07 PM
Dan & Ann:
Thank you!
I will post the attachments shortly

llalsbury
01-19-2019, 08:54 AM
Add Rose and I for Gillette 6/5 - 6/12. Would like a golf cart when you get that going.

Buster537
01-19-2019, 09:23 AM
Garry, Rhonda and I would like to sign up for the 2022 Regional Rally. Mark us for the 5th-12th. Let us know when we need to submit the deposit.
Thanks,
James B.

TravelTiger
01-19-2019, 11:13 AM
Gary, put us down for this one! Erika & Tony Dorsey - 50amp arriving on the 5th departing on the 12th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doublegranch
01-19-2019, 01:11 PM
Erika:
Got you down, Thanks for your support!

- - - Updated - - -

Larry & Margie:
Thanks for the PM, I got you down.
I appreciate you signing up.

Doublegranch
01-19-2019, 01:38 PM
Add Rose and I for Gillette 6/5 - 6/12. Would like a golf cart when you get that going.

Lynn & Rose:
Super! Thanks for your support!
Got you down.
Since you now have an AC that works, I will show you for 50 amp

- - - Updated - - -

Garry, Rhonda and I would like to sign up for the 2022 Regional Rally. Mark us for the 5th-12th. Let us know when we need to submit the deposit.
Thanks,
James B.

James & Rhonda:
Your the best! Thanks for your support. You may send it your deposit now, which will confirm you a site #
I will post address to send in deposits.

clayhud
01-19-2019, 03:34 PM
Garry,

Add us to your WY shindig. Cannot miss one of your gatherings! 50 amp, arrive 5th leaving 12th.

Thanks,

Doublegranch
01-19-2019, 03:36 PM
Garry,

Add us to your WY shindig. Cannot miss one of your gatherings! 50 amp, arrive 5th leaving 12th.

Thanks,

Clay! You are the man! Thanks for your support & bring your spurs!
Got you down.

boatto5er
01-19-2019, 03:44 PM
Add Gus and Debra to the list. 5th thru 12th for now. 50amp please.

usnaviator
01-19-2019, 03:53 PM
Hi Garry, Please add Sheila & I to your rally, sounds like it will be great fun. Will arrive on the 5th and depart on the 12th, and would also like 50 amp. We haven't worked out the details yet but expect we'll be traveling that way with the Browns' and the Hudsons'. Will get the deposit in the mail this week.

Thanks,

Desertsky
01-19-2019, 03:57 PM
Of course put Ayran and Paul on the list! This is only a few hours away for us. Not sure yet if we will do the pre-rally yet. 30 amp unless we get a new rig by then.

Doublegranch
01-19-2019, 04:02 PM
Add Gus and Debra to the list. 5th thru 12th for now. 50amp please.

Gus. Thank you!
Hope you are ready to go to work in ABQ
We have confirmation that a Russian Spy is in the mix!

Doublegranch
01-19-2019, 04:48 PM
Paul & Sheila
I have you down and will note the others in your party.
If you look at the site map, you will see all 50 amp sites are in groups of 4, 2 each back to back.
The only way to get every 50 amp site a vacant site between is if someone has a 50 amp ext.
Otherwise, you will be side by side with one open side on one side of each rig. Hope this makes sense.
I am little dizzy working two Regional Rally's at the same time.
Thanks for putting the deposit in the mail, you guys are the Best!

Paul & Aryan
I have you all down and really appreciate your support.
No dates, be sure to send in your deposit and give me some dates which we can change for you.
Thanks.

DebiMac
01-19-2019, 06:09 PM
Hi, Garry. Please sign up John and me. We’d like to arrive 6/4 and leave 6/13 as we like to arrive a day before the crowd and leave a day after. If not possible, please sign us up for 6/5 to 6/12. 50 amp. Thanks.

Doublegranch
01-19-2019, 06:21 PM
Hi, Garry. Please sign up John and me. We’d like to arrive 6/4 and leave 6/13 as we like to arrive a day before the crowd and leave a day after. If not possible, please sign us up for 6/5 to 6/12. 50 amp. Thanks.

Debi & John:
Thanks for your support and I have you down as follows:
I will put you down for the 5-12 and you can make arrangements with the Cam-Plex on arrival if you want to stay longer. Our contract is set for the dates listed and extended dates are not part of it. They will be happy to accommodate you but not at the rally rate!
The earlier dates are for the Rat team and they have a ton of things to do and we will need that time to finish preparing
for everyone. The official Rally does not start until the 8th and not sure if arrivals for the Pre-Rally will be an issue on checking in.
We have a lot of room and crowds should not be a problem.
I really appreciate you signing up! Thank You.

mountainlovers76
01-19-2019, 08:20 PM
Hi Garry,
Please sign us up for the pre-rally and rally June 5-12th in Gillette, WY.
We will need 50 amp service. We have a 42 foot Landmark. Look forward to a great rally!
Ricky and Rachel Lester
Mississippi Chapter

Doublegranch
01-19-2019, 08:26 PM
Hi Garry,
Please sign us up for the pre-rally and rally June 5-12th in Gillette, WY.
We will need 50 amp service. We have a 42 foot Landmark. Look forward to a great rally!
Ricky and Rachel Lester
Mississippi Chapter

Ricky & Rachel:
I have been waiting for you!
Thanks for signing up and for your support!
Got you down and looking forward to this one,
but really not wishing this life away!!!!

DebiMac
01-20-2019, 10:12 AM
Debi & John:
Thanks for your support and I have you down as follows:
I will put you down for the 5-12 and you can make arrangements with the Cam-Plex on arrival if you want to stay longer. Our contract is set for the dates listed and extended dates are not part of it. They will be happy to accommodate you but not at the rally rate!
The earlier dates are for the Rat team and they have a ton of things to do and we will need that time to finish preparing
for everyone. The official Rally does not start until the 8th and not sure if arrivals for the Pre-Rally will be an issue on checking in.
We have a lot of room and crowds should not be a problem.
I really appreciate you signing up! Thank You.. Garry: Our HOC is 2802. Please add us to the Golf Cart list. Are we able to make our own site assignments with the campground?

BigJim45
01-20-2019, 10:15 AM
Gary

Sign Jim and Melody plus Ginger the Pug up for a 50amp spot and for all the dates.

Love'n our new home in the beautiful state of Utah.

Doublegranch
01-20-2019, 11:34 AM
. Garry: Our HOC is 2802. Please add us to the Golf Cart list. Are we able to make our own site assignments with the campground?

I will be assigning all sites. The Cam-Plex will not be involved.
Will add you a golf cart.
Stay Well....

- - - Updated - - -

Gary

Sign Jim and Melody plus Ginger the Pug up for a 50amp spot and for all the dates.

Love'n our new home in the beautiful state of Utah.

Big Jim! Great to hear from you! Thanks for the support and have you down.
Can't wait to hear about your new home!

kwolbeck
01-20-2019, 07:41 PM
Garry,

Sign us up for the pre-rally and rally, 50 amp. Looking forward to a great time in Wyoming.

Kevin and Nelly

Doublegranch
01-20-2019, 07:54 PM
Garry,

Sign us up for the pre-rally and rally, 50 amp. Looking forward to a great time in Wyoming.

Kevin and Nelly

Kevin:
I was about to give you a call to make sure you read the post!
Got you down and will still call you to discuss a few things.
Thanks for your support and I know you will have some "stories"
about JimB.
Be safe!

rjr6150
01-21-2019, 09:20 PM
Sign us up for both pre rally and rally 50 amp. Also a golf cart.

Doublegranch
01-21-2019, 09:23 PM
Randy & Kathi:
Excited you are joining the Fun!
Got you down and as always, I really appreciate your support.
Thank you.

Doublegranch
01-22-2019, 01:50 PM
Jeff, Kim & Master Jameson:
Thanks for signing up!
I appreciate your support and can't wait for your Sep 19 Rally to be posted.
See you soon!

Doublegranch
01-22-2019, 02:28 PM
The attachments have been updated and corrected for your HOC #.
I was referencing back to the 2020 rally for your HOC # and copied your site number in error.
So when you get an opportunity review the attachments and let me know if there is an error.
Thank you.

cookie
01-22-2019, 02:41 PM
Don't know if we will still be alive in three years but sign us up for a 50 amp site.

Peace
Dave

Doublegranch
01-22-2019, 03:00 PM
Don't know if we will still be alive in three years but sign us up for a 50 amp site.

Peace
Dave

Dave....COME ON NOW, have a positive attitude~
You both will be fine.
Thanks for signing up and as always, I am grateful for your support.
See you in Goshen! Got you down.

Kbvols
01-23-2019, 06:53 PM
Westwards ho!!
Hi Gary, Please sign Kim and I up for the rally. We plan to arrive on 6/5/22 and leave 6/12/22. We would like a 50 amp site. Would like a site close to fellow friends traveling from the east; Mike n Justina, Hankster, Bluesteel.

Thanks!!

hankster
01-23-2019, 07:06 PM
Hello Gary
Darlene and I are planning to join the rally. Will be arriving 6/5/22 departing 6/12/22
We would like a 50 amp site.
Would like a site close to friends we will be traveling with Kbvols, Mike n Justina , Bluesteel

Thanks
Nick & Darlene Hanck

Mike-n-Justina
01-23-2019, 07:47 PM
Hi Garry. Mike and Justina would like to sign up for the rally. We will arrive on 6/5/22 and we will depart on 6/12/22. We would like 50 amp please. We would like to be with kbvols, hankster and bluesteel. Thanks!

Doublegranch
01-23-2019, 08:48 PM
Keith & Kim
Nick & Darlene
Mike & Justina
WOW....Thank you six for signing up! Got you down and will note you are traveling together for your site assignment.
Really appreciate your support and 50 amps for all.
Be Safe!
Hope to see you all in Goshen.

Please pm me your HOC #s for Nick & Keith, also Keith I need your last name & all three email address!

bluesteel
01-23-2019, 09:27 PM
We would like to attend your rally
we need 50 amp service and want to be near Nick Hanck, Keith Besand and Mike Crousser.

Doublegranch
01-23-2019, 10:35 PM
Bluesteel:
I need some names, HOC # and an email address to confirm.
Please PM me.
Thanks for signing up for this rally. I will confirm you once you send me the information requested.

hankster
01-24-2019, 06:42 PM
Gary
HOC #2609

Nick Hanck

Sniper
01-24-2019, 08:10 PM
The Commander and I are planning to attend (hankster twisted my arm :rolleyes:) We will be arriving on the 5th and departing on the 12th. We would like a 50 amp site and be in a site close to hankster, Kbvols, and the rest of that group if possible. Thanks. :)

Kbvols
01-24-2019, 10:28 PM
The Commander and I are planning to attend (hankster twisted my arm :rolleyes:) We will be arriving on the 5th and departing on the 12th. We would like a 50 amp site and be in a site close to hankster, Kbvols, and the rest of that group if possible. Thanks. :)

Awesome!!! Gonna be the Wild West 2022!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

gwalter
01-24-2019, 11:51 PM
Garry put Linda and I down for the Pre Rally and Rally. We would want 50 amp. Hope to see you in a few weeks.

Gregg

Doublegranch
01-25-2019, 10:45 AM

Sniper & Sweet P:
Super! Got you down and now only need you to PM me your names, hoc# and email address.
Thanks again for your support! Since all 50 amps are in groups of 4, you will be close but not next to them.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Garry put Linda and I down for the Pre Rally and Rally. We would want 50 amp. Hope to see you in a few weeks.

Gregg

Gregg & Linda:
Thanks for signing up! Got you down and let me know when you are settled in at Lazy Days!
I appreciate your support for this Rally!

Doublegranch
01-27-2019, 11:55 AM
Frank & Debbie:
Thanks for the email and signing up for this Rally!
As always, your support for this rally is most appreciated.

'Lil Guy'
01-27-2019, 12:12 PM
Debbie and I are both looking forward to this rally. Should be a hoot. Now, If I live long enough.lol

dwpkdavis
01-27-2019, 02:34 PM
Please sign us up. 50 amp site and a golf cart.

Doublegranch
01-27-2019, 02:36 PM
Please sign us up. 50 amp site and a golf cart.

Darren & Pam!
YES! Thank you for the support for this Rally!
Got you down.

llalsbury
01-29-2019, 09:15 PM
I see you have us down for a 50a site - please add a golf cart. I will send a deposit sometime in the next two years (more like in a couple of weeks really).

Doublegranch
01-29-2019, 09:16 PM
I see you have us down for a 50a site - please add a golf cart. I will send a deposit in a couple of weeks.,

Done!

gwalter
01-29-2019, 09:28 PM
Garry I forgot to tell you to put us down for a golf cart. Thanks.

Doublegranch
01-29-2019, 09:29 PM
Garry I forgot to tell you to put us down for a golf cart. Thanks.

Done!

jeffnkelly
01-30-2019, 12:09 PM
Hey Garry,

As you know Kelly and I will be there and will help wherever needed!!

Thanks,

Jeff

Terry H
01-31-2019, 02:14 AM
Sign Carol and Terry up for the Rally. Arriving June 5 and Departing June 12. We will need a 50 Amp Site.

Doublegranch
01-31-2019, 12:22 PM
Terry & Carol:
Super! Got you down and appreciate your support!
See you in Goshen.

Ann&Ted
01-31-2019, 02:01 PM
Please sign Ann and I up for the Rally. Arrive on the 5th and depart on the 12th. 50 amp service.

Thanks much.

Doublegranch
01-31-2019, 02:41 PM
Please sign Ann and I up for the Rally. Arrive on the 5th and depart on the 12th. 50 amp service.

Thanks much.

Ted & Ann:
Great! Thanks for signing up and your continued support!
Got you down and can't wait to see Ann ride the Bull Buffalo in Wyo!
Thank You!

Jan-n-Sandy
02-23-2019, 09:06 PM
Please sign us up for your rally. We will arrive on 6/5/22 and will depart on 6/12/22. We would like a 50 amp site please. We would like a site close to Mike-n-Justina, Kbvols, Hankster and blue steel.

Doublegranch
02-23-2019, 09:54 PM
Jan n Sandy:
Thanks for signing up, I appreciate your support.
Got you down and will place you with the group requested.
Safe Travels
PS: Please pm me your HOC # and email address & RV type, ie Bighorn etc

dykesj11
03-07-2019, 10:56 PM
Hey Garry - please put Lynn and me on the 50 amp list. I'll get the $40 over to you. I think you still use the old check via snail mail method, right?

Doublegranch
03-07-2019, 11:10 PM
Jim:
Thanks for signing up for this Rally!
Yes, it's still the old fashion method, the other way takes money out of our activity budget!
Got you down and really appreciate your support.
Safe Travels.

Are you traveling with anyone or desire to be next to anyone?

Hockster
03-11-2019, 08:57 AM
Gary, sign up Gary & Marlene Hock.
Arriving on 5 June Departing on 12 June 2022.
50 Amp Service Please.
Checks in the mail.

Hockster

Hockster
03-11-2019, 09:45 AM
I don’t know if it’s my equipment or what, but I can’t open your attached files on my iPad or my Android phone, is anyone else having this problem.

Hockster

Doublegranch
03-11-2019, 10:52 AM
Gary & Marlene:

Thank you for signing up for this Rally, I really appreciate your support.
Have added you & 50 amps.
Let me know if you need anything or if you are traveling with others that you want to be together.
Safe Travels!

Attachments:
Gary, some browsers will not allow you to open the attachments and you need to download them and then open them. I know Google will not allow me to open them on my Win 10 computer, yet Edge and FoxFire will open them for me.

Hockster
03-12-2019, 05:36 AM
Gary, seen the attendees list, you have my last name wrong on the list, should be Hock, not Hockster.
Username is Hockster.

Thanks. Gary Hock
aka: Hockster

Doublegranch
03-12-2019, 11:07 AM
Gary, seen the attendees list, you have my last name wrong on the list, should be Hock, not Hockster.
Username is Hockster.

Thanks. Gary Hock
aka: Hockster

Ooops! Guess I was going by your alias so no one could track you down! Sorry, will make the correction this morning!
Thanks for letting me know.

cookie
03-12-2019, 11:57 AM
Ooops! Guess I was going by your alias so no one could track you down!
There goes that witness protection plan.

Peace
Dave

DougLynne
03-14-2019, 02:06 PM
Gary, Lynne & I plan to attend, arrive the 5th depart the 12th 50amp power, thanks Doug Ollis

Doublegranch
03-14-2019, 05:34 PM
Gary, Lynne & I plan to attend, arrive the 5th depart the 12th 50amp power, thanks Doug Ollis

Doug & Lynne:
Super! Got you down and hope you are feeling better after the issue in Phoenix.
Thanks again for signing up, I appreciate your support for this Rally.
Safe travels

BighornELK
03-14-2019, 06:44 PM
Sign Bonnie & Russ Schurig up. Never been West, sounds like a good time to do so!!! Looking for a 50amp service.

Doublegranch
03-14-2019, 07:08 PM
Sign Bonnie & Russ Schurig up. Never been West, sounds like a good time to do so!!! Looking for a 50amp service.

Bonnie & Russ:
Welcome and thanks for signing up for this Rally!
Got you down for 50 amp and I will alert the local Sheriff we have a possible person
for the "Bite" suit for the K-9 demonstration!
Safe Travels.
PS: send me a PM with your email and travel phone #

csms
03-14-2019, 07:31 PM
Sign Carrie & Mark Schurig up. Sound like a great time. Would like 50amp

Doublegranch
03-14-2019, 07:36 PM
Sign Carrie & Mark Schurig up. Sound like a great time. Would like 50amp

Carrie & Mark:
Thanks for signing up for this Rally, I appreciate your support!
I will take a leap here and guess you might be traveling with Bonnie & Russ!
Do you all want to be next to each other?
Please PM me your email and travel phone #
Looking forward to meeting you guys!
Safe Travels.

F_Goose
03-16-2019, 10:17 AM
Garry,
Please sign us up for a 30amp site.
Thanks, Fred & Leslie

Doublegranch
03-16-2019, 10:41 AM
Garry,
Please sign us up for a 30amp site.
Thanks, Fred & Leslie

Fred & Leslie:
Thanks for signing up for this rally, I appreciate your support!
Got you down for a 30 amp site.
Safe Travels

jrabelson
04-04-2019, 02:20 PM
Please sign us up for this rally. We would like 50 amp. HOC #2182.
Thanks, Vic & Diana Abelson

Doublegranch
04-04-2019, 05:33 PM
Vic & Diana:
Thanks for signing up! I appreciate your support for this Rally.
Got you down! Let me know if you are traveling with anyone or want
to be close to someone. Site numbers will start being assigned in Sept 2019
based on reservation order and deposits.
Send me a pm with your email and travel number.
Safe Travels.

'Lil Guy'
04-04-2019, 08:43 PM
Gaary, we'll be coming in on the 5th anbd leaving on the 12th. This should be a good one. See you in Aldo, NM in a few weeks. Hate to plan this for out but don't want to miss this one. Roasting JB? His new Sundance and 1/2 ton truck? Should it be called a Landance when he's through with it. Again, Looking forward to this one. later and have a great day.

Doublegranch
04-04-2019, 08:55 PM
Frank:
I was counting on you to show! Thanks for signing up.
I have Ted down as well and a big indoor area for the double Tiki Bar!
Yep, I can hear the stories now in his full circle of "RV Life".
We will have a number of surprises in store for him.
Safe Travels, I got you down & see you in a few weeks.

rnewk52
04-04-2019, 10:40 PM
Can't miss this one. Please sign us up, Arrive on 7th and depart on 12th
50 amp would be great.
Thank Gary
John& Rita Potvin HOC#1722

Doublegranch
04-04-2019, 11:04 PM
John & Rita:
Hey, Thanks for signing up! I know it will be a long drive for you and I am excited you are going to make it.
We may have to start a "Go Fund Me" account for the 10 gallons it will take you to get there!
Tell John to brush up on his Square Dancing calling in case we need a backup!
I appreciate your support for this Rally.
See you both soon!

CruzTerri
04-20-2019, 11:30 PM
Hi Garry,

Please add us to the list coming in 5th to the 12th. We may adjust our arrival date once we get closer. HOC #3917. 30 AMP spot, hopefully close to a power pedestal :)

We may also be interested in renting a golf cart depending on the price. I'll get the deposit off to you in the mail Monday.

Terri

Doublegranch
04-21-2019, 10:40 AM
Lee & Terri:
Hey, thanks for signing up for this Rally! I have you down and once the golf cart pricing is confirmed, I will make a post.
All electrical runs directly behind each site if you were worried about the length of the electrical run. The Electrical posts are
all 50 amp and the lines between each post are the 30 amp.
Let me know if you need anything and thanks again for your support for this Rally.
Safe Travels.

blacke06
04-24-2019, 02:02 AM
Hi Gerry

Please sign us up for the Gillette Rally June 5-12 Carolyn & Wes Strausser #2790

Doublegranch
04-24-2019, 09:35 AM
Carolyn & Wes:
Hey, great to hear from you guys! I have you down and 50 amp.
Thanks for signing up, I appreciate your support for this Rally.
Hope to see you prior to 2022!
Safe Travels

Ann&Ted
05-04-2019, 12:10 PM
Howdy Gary, I just was looking over the signup list and figured I may as well request a golf cart, plus sign us up for the wash and wax for the 5th wheel (42') and truck.

Thanks much.

Doublegranch
05-04-2019, 01:05 PM
Ted & Ann;
I will make the adjustments!
Tell Ann, still looking for someone for the "Bite Suit"
See you soon!

Ann&Ted
05-09-2019, 10:35 AM
I told her about the "bite suit", and she just said "what a bite suit?:confused:" Oh well.. ;)

Ducky
05-18-2019, 10:47 PM
Garry;
Please sign Diana and I up for the Gillette “Razor Blade Special” Rally. Either 50/30 amp service depending on weather conditions. Arriving 6/5 departing 6/12. If the trolly is not available we may require a motorized golf thingy to get the two of us around unless I recover my mobility by then. HOC #3182. BHTR 32RS 36’. Checks in the mail

Gsneed
05-18-2019, 11:12 PM
Hi Garry,
Don't know how his one slipped by me, but it did. Just saw this when I was signing up for the Pacific Region Rally next summer (was here in WA for the WA chapter rally last week and talked with Rod & Kelly Dietrich).
Count Sue and me in. Arriving 6/5/22 and departing 6/12/22. WOW, are we that far out in front?
HOC #3606; BH 3270RS 37'; try to get us close to Ducky..AGAIN.. and/or Don & Lynette Armour (if they sign up) and 50amp please.
Check in the mail Monday...
Thanks!

Doublegranch
05-18-2019, 11:25 PM
Paul & Diana:
Hey, excited you are going to join the fun in Wyoming~
I will put you down for a 50 amp aas we will have ample of sites
with 30 amp if you decide that later.
The "Heartland StageCoach" will be running but not sure the hours etc, depends on
the manpower available. I will show you for a Golf Cart and when it comes time to pay you can decide then.
I am happy you are making progress, keep at it!
Let me know if you need anything.
See you both soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Gary & Sue:
Wow, Nikki gets to play with the K-9 Dog! Probably not!
Got you down and will put you next to Ducky!
I will start listing the site assignments for those with payments in Sept.
I will complete my follow up inspection on the CamPlex on my way to the Cody Rally.
Thanks for your support for this Rally!
Safe Travels.

dundee49
06-26-2019, 02:37 PM
Good afternoon Garry
I see some missing information on the attendees list for us. Our 5th wheel is 42' and we would like to reserve a golf cart as well. Thanks

Doublegranch
06-26-2019, 02:51 PM
Good afternoon Garry
I see some missing information on the attendees list for us. Our 5th wheel is 42' and we would like to reserve a golf cart as well. Thanks
The footage is listed only if you want your RV detailed. Do you want that service?
Garry

dundee49
06-26-2019, 02:59 PM
The footage is listed only if you want your RV detailed. Do you want that service?
Garry

No, I don’t think so

dwpkdavis
06-26-2019, 04:32 PM
Hi Garry,

I just noticed we have not told you we want a Golf Cart and RV detail! Our rig is 38'.

I'm dropping a check in the mail for the deposit.

Thanks,

Doublegranch
06-26-2019, 09:18 PM
Hi Garry,

I just noticed we have not told you we want a Golf Cart and RV detail! Our rig is 38'.

I'm dropping a check in the mail for the deposit.

Thanks,
Got you down and thanks again for all your support!
Can't wait to see you guys at the 2020 Rally!
Safe Travels
Garry
PS: I will conduct my final site inspection Sept 3-5th. I will start assigning site numbers for the Rat team first and then all in order of booking and deposit paid. The Rat Team will be the first row close to the Rally hall.

Toccoatravelers
07-03-2019, 09:03 PM
Hey Garry, please put us on the list for your Rally. We have a 40 ft. 5th wheel and need 50 amp service. We would also like a golf cart. We would like to attend the pre-rally as well. Let us know what other info you may need. Love Wyoming!

Doublegranch
07-03-2019, 11:10 PM
Steve & Patti:
Super! Got you down, let me know if you are traveling with anyone or have others you want to be parked next to.
Thanks for signing up, I appreciate your support.
Safe Travels

By the way the length of your RV is only needed if you want the detail service. Let me know.

Doublegranch
07-28-2019, 11:03 AM
Jack & Debby:
Thanks for the PM and signing up for this Rally, your support is greatly appreciated!
I have you down and let me know if you are traveling with others.
Safe Travels.

bluesteel
08-27-2019, 05:55 PM
Hi Garry
Just wanted to make sure we are on the list for this event. I paid the deposit in Elkhart at the rally. So I wanted to make sure we were on the list.
Thanks
John and Donna Blyth
bluesteel

Doublegranch
08-27-2019, 09:16 PM
John & Donna:
Yes you are on the list and showing with the other 3 Rv's in your group.
I will be in Gillette towards the end of next week and once I complete the final walk thru, I will start
assigning site numbers to those who have made their deposit payments.
You are good to go and I will advise when the site numbers are being assigned.
Safe Travels.

Doublegranch
09-07-2019, 11:19 AM
Gillette Cam-Plex Rally Update: 9/7/2019

I have been in Gillette Wy for a few days working on the 2022 Regional Rally!
Attached are a couple of pictures of what the NEW ENERGY HALL will look like for our Rally. Completion date is June 2020.
This place is spectacular! 21,000 sq ft rally hall that will remain set up with tables and chairs for the size of our group.
Vendors, arts & craft tables will be arranged around the edge of the rally hall, 3 break out rooms for seminars so as not to
compete with attendees who just want to enjoy the hall, vendor tables etc.
Full stage and entertainment area will be set up within the rally hall as well.
RV SITE PARKING:......See Cam-Plex aerial view
RV parking sites will be on grass featuring the Marquee lot. This lot is directly across the street from the Energy Hall. It is the lot
that is at the bottom of the picture, Energy hall is the white roof top in front and slight right of the RV lot.
Less than a block to walk. The picture shows it as dirt, but it is all grass now and will be over seeded again long before we arrive.
Vendor parking:
Vendor RV's and display rigs will be across the street in the Reata lot with direct access to the rear entrance of the Energy hall.
NOTE:
When reviewing the cam-plex picture, note the 2012 National Rally used the Boxelder lot which
is at the top of the picture, a very long walk and the need for golf carts and TV to get to the Energy hall.
This is not the case for 2022. It will be a very short walk, however golf carts will continue to be available on advanced sign up.

Those attending this Rally will be very impressed & excited with this facility! The Cam-Plex will offer a Rally bus at no cost,
a 12 passenger bus with a driver to shuttle small groups into and around town for drop off and pickup service & we are working on the hours of operation for the rally.

Continue to review the Rally Thread as more plans, activities are finalized. Planing includes a few Western Style meals with food that is "Slap your Momma Good", in addition a few surprises if we are able to squeeze them into the Rally budget.
You really need to consider attending this RALLY, this is truly the most exciting and modern facility within the Mountain Region to host a Regional Rally! Wow, I can't Wait!

Updated Note:
As you review the entry of the building, the rally hall is to the right of the stairs shown see next picture. There are NO STAIRS to climb, this is a one level rally hall.

Oldelevatorman
09-07-2019, 11:28 PM
Hey Garry, sign Linda & I up for the 5th-12th and 50 amps!

Doublegranch
09-08-2019, 08:52 AM
Jim & Linda:
Super! Got you down and I am grateful for your support on this Rally!
I am starting to assign sites numbers to those who book with a deposit, so send your
$40 deposit. The real close sites will be assigned first, however it's only a block walk either way.
Thanks for signing up!

Doublegranch
09-11-2019, 09:45 PM
New attachments to the first post - Marquee site assignments - Deposits paid
This attachment will only reflect assigned site #'s & names for deposits received.

Doublegranch
10-02-2019, 10:43 PM
Roger & Judy,
Thank you for signing up for this regional Rally while at the Cody, Wy rally.
I really appreciate your support and excited you will be joining us in 2022!
Safe Travels
I have you in site B2, 50 amp and your deposit was posted.

Doublegranch
10-02-2019, 11:02 PM
Anthony & Andrea, Stan & Peggy:
Thanks for signing up for this rally while at the AZ Camp Verde Rally!
I have you in sites B4 & A48, both 50 amp and show your deposit has been paid.
I appreciate your support and excited to have you attend.
Safe Travels

Doublegranch
10-04-2019, 12:21 AM
Jim & Connie, thanks again for your Rally support.
I have you in a 50 amp site A 46 and your deposit as paid.
Great seeing you at the Camp Verde Rally.
Safe Travels

Doublegranch
10-05-2019, 11:19 PM
Rick & Debbie, Charles & Bobbie, Thank you for signing up for this Rally while at the Camp Verde Rally!
Your deposit has been listed and your site numbers are reflected on the thread attachments as: B-6 30 amp & D-35 50 amp.
Once again I appreciate your support and look forward to seeing you in Albuquerque for the 2020 Regional Rally.
Safe Travels.

Oldelevatorman
10-13-2019, 02:13 PM
Garry I put a check in the mail today!

Doublegranch
10-13-2019, 02:30 PM
Jim:
Thank you! Are you guys back in AZ?
Let me know and we will go for lunch.
See you soon!

Oldelevatorman
10-17-2019, 08:03 PM
Garry, we’re hoping to be back in Tucson in early November. But Linda broke her right leg last Sunday when she fell in the trailer so that has slowed us down quite a bit. No weight bearing for 8 weeks. After she sees her Doctor on 11/11, we will figure out our trip back to AZ. If she can’t ride in the truck for that long I may go down with the rig and she’ll fly down instead once I get there!

Doublegranch
10-17-2019, 11:43 PM
Wow, sorry to hear about the fall.
I guess the DR's won't be in the food stamp lines with you guys as patients!
Safe travels and hope Linda heals fast.

Doublegranch
10-18-2019, 03:05 PM
Steve & Carla:
Great speaking with you on the phone today.
I have you confirmed in site B41 with site B42 as a blocked open site next to you.
This is a 50 amp site.
Thanks for sending in your deposit and again for supporting this Regional Rally.
See you at Route 66 in 2020.
Safe Travels.
Note: B 41 is one site over from the 50 amp post, if you cord won't reach, we will move
you into both 41 & 42 so your cord will reach. Due to the large amount of space we have,
I am trying to keep one vacant site between all 50 amp RV's.

Doublegranch
10-21-2019, 02:35 PM
Jim & Linda:
Received your deposit check today, thank you!
I have you in site B 43, 50 amp, close walk to the Rally hall.
Call me for lunch when you get back in AZ.

ChaSue
11-08-2019, 01:00 PM
Garry, We're In! Wyoming is on my Bucket List.

- - - Updated - - -

Garry, We're In! Wyoming is on my Bucket List.

Doublegranch
11-08-2019, 03:50 PM
Charles:
Hey, thanks for signing up for this Regional Rally! I am happy this will complete an item off
your "Bucket List"! You mentioned on the phone the check was being sent. I will assign you a
site 50 AMP number and advise via an email. Since all sites are back to back, I will have to explore
the best to see if you can drop your rear patio.
Safe Travels

Doublegranch
12-15-2019, 12:19 AM
Ronald & Brenda:
Thanks for signing up for this regional Rally and you deposit!
I have you a 50 amp site # A 43. Take a look at it and see if
that will fit your needs for the Cyclone. If not I can move you
around.
Sent you an email requesting some registration information
Safe Travels.

Mapry
01-01-2020, 04:37 PM
Hi Garry, please add Hank and me to the rally. We would arrive 6/4 and depart 6/12.
We have a 2017 Bighorn, 40 ft. HOC # 3793. We need 50 amp if available. Will forward the deposit to you. Thanks, Pam

Doublegranch
01-01-2020, 04:52 PM
Hi Garry, please add Hank and me to the rally. We would arrive 6/4 and depart 6/12.
We have a 2017 Bighorn, 40 ft. HOC # 3793. We need 50 amp if available. Will forward the deposit to you. Thanks, Pam

Pam & Hank:
Hey, thank you for signing up for this Rally! It will be "one of a kind" for sure!
I have you in site A41, there will be a vacant site on each side of you. 50 amp.
See you soon!
Garry

Doublegranch
01-01-2020, 07:51 PM
Hank & Pam:
Thank you for the text,signing up for this Rally and deposit.
I have you in site E 33, 50 amp. First row closest to the Rally hall.
Let me know if you need anything!
I appreciate your support.

Update:
Changed Site to A-33 per your request.

Doublegranch
05-27-2020, 08:00 PM
Following Jim's Post, I have sent Punchbowl animated emails to all who have signed up for this Rally. If you have paid a deposit, you will be refunded in full. Please read my email to each of you for details.
This Rally Post is now "History" and the Rally has been cancelled.
Post #1 has been updated.

roy-68
06-06-2020, 12:21 PM
Is the Wyoming rally cancelled?

Gsneed
06-06-2020, 12:27 PM

As stated above by Garry, yes. Heartland cancelled it.

BigJim45
06-06-2020, 05:31 PM

​All regional rallies have been canceled and will not be coming back. The Regional in New Mexico Sept 2020 will be the LAST.

danemayer
06-06-2020, 05:44 PM
​All regional rallies have been canceled and will not be coming back

I believe Garry's September 2020 Regional Rally in Albuquerque is the last one. Here's a link (https://heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/69824-EVENT-Heartland-Regional-Rally-NM-Albuquerque-9-8-2020-to-9-13-2020?p=577125&viewfull=1#post577125).

BigJim45
06-08-2020, 07:08 PM
I believe Garry's September 2020 Regional Rally in Albuquerque is the last one. Here's a link (https://heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/69824-EVENT-Heartland-Regional-Rally-NM-Albuquerque-9-8-2020-to-9-13-2020?p=577125&viewfull=1#post577125).

You are correct Dan, I forgot to add that to my post.

Doublegranch
06-10-2020, 10:56 AM
All rally deposit refunds were sent this morning.
Thank you all for your support in the regional rally's!
safe travels

Kbvols
06-10-2020, 08:24 PM
We were really looking forward to the rally and our journey out west. So Appreciate all the time and effort you put into planning the rally. Sucks it had to be canceled but thats the way things go at times. Hope to see you down the road sometime until then take care!

Doublegranch
06-10-2020, 11:10 PM
We were really looking forward to the rally and our journey out west. So Appreciate all the time and effort you put into planning the rally. Sucks it had to be canceled but thats the way things go at times. Hope to see you down the road sometime until then take care!

Keith & Kim:
Thanks for the nice post! It's all good and hope to catch you in Goshen next year.
Safe Travels and stay well