2 days left

imchud

This week marks our 1st full year owning a 3385 BH:D - with that in mind, my 1 year warranty is up in two days:eek: I have had very little issues with my Rig thus far, although we have had it on a seasonal site all year so we haven't pulled it much. But I don't expect any major issues, and if it does happen I will deal with them as they come... We had a water fitting crack, but i got that fixed, we had a minor issue with the AC unit that was taken care of and a few other minor issues that were to little to mention. Soooo here we are with two days left and wouldn't you know it this weekend I was outside the "Rig" (i like using that word) and I was waiting for my DW to get done putting on her face:rolleyes:. I looked down and I saw a small puddle of water about 1 foot in dia. under the Rig:confused: It was between the main door and the basement door, when I looked around I could not see any water dripping from anywhere. however I did see a drop of water on the bottom of the frame but couldn't see any place it could be coming from. My wife had taken a shower about a 1/2 hour before that but I still never saw any water problem in that area before. the only thing water related in that area would be the bathroom but thats still over by the basement area. I don't think is a leaking fitting because I would see it all the time, when it dried off it never happend for the rest of the weekend. I was wondering if water could have gotten behind the faucet in the shower and followed the lines down somewhere behind the wall??? Anyway, I called Heartland today to report it and they said they would cover it (if there is a problem) when we got it off site in Oct. Anybody got any ideas? has anybody got water behind the faucet in the shower, i guess i will seal around the faucet just in case, thanks...

PS - does anybody know where i can get a plumming layout from, Heartland customer service said they don't have any...

Tommy