Water Heater

D

dlpmx

I have a 395.The bypass valves for the water heater are behind a panel in the pass through storage area.Driver side rear wall of the storage area just behind the all in one hook up panel.(the black fuzzy wall panel comes out) You have to take 4-6 screws out(sorry I don't remember the #)You can then reach the valves and see most of the other important things.The little access hole with the screw in cover is access to a household plug in. I intend to install a central vac in this area also.

A few other things you might want to think about also. I installed a dimmer switch for the living area lights between the counter and radio.This makes turning on lights a lot easier than moving the stool and bending over to get to the one 15 inches off the floor.

I used a set of auto underbody LED lights to make awning lights. I installed clips on the ends of the wires and hook to the batteries and made clips to hang them on the awning.These are cool as you can change colors to suit your mood.They will change random or chase if you want and even blink to the beat of your outside speakers.(disco time)

I also made some jack stands that you can keep the ramp door level after unloading the toys and use it as a deck.I'm checking into netting and corner posts so the grandson can play out in the sun if papa and grammy are inside.

Dale

BruteForce

The bypass valves for the water heater are behind a panel in the pass through storage area.Driver side rear wall of the storage area just behind the all in one hook up panel.(

I finally figured out where that panel was, took it off and voila', there was all the plumbing access.

I installed a dimmer switch for the living area lights between the counter and radio.This makes turning on lights a lot easier than moving the stool and bending over to get to the one 15 inches off the floor.

I assume you just managed somehow to get behind that wall, tap into the light wiring switch that's almost on the floor and re-wire higher? If not, any guidance appreciated. I too am not fond of having the light switch almost on the floor.

The other thing I want to do is to rewire the satellite output connections so that one receiver on the kitchen counter can drive every TV in the 5th wheel trailer. I use a Dish 620 DVR..