Inexpensive & Effective RV security System.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired

A cheap and effective RV SECURITY SYSTEM
1. Go to a secondhand store and buy a pair of used men's size 14-16 work boots.
2. Place them on your front porch, along with a copy of Guns & Ammo Magazine.
3. Put a few giant dog dishes next to the boots and magazines.
4. Leave a note on your door that reads:
Bubba,
Bertha, Duke, Slim, and I went for more ammo and beer. Be back in an hour.
Don't mess with the dogs; they attacked the mailman this morning and
messed him up bad. I don't think Killer took part, but it was hard to tell
from all the blood.

Anyway, I locked all four of 'em in the rig.

Sandpirate69

That has got to be the best Security System i have heard off. I use to put up a sign in my jeep that said " dad the jeep is open, I found a snake with a diamond head like you said and I put in the jeep careful when you go inside" I never had anyone steal my radio or CB. Maybe it worked in the 80's. I don't think in this economy it's going to work. Someone will try to catch the snake & skin it, then put it on the BBQ.. LOL

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Now if you could just put the banjo music from "Deliverance" on a playback loop, it'd be complete.

twohappycampers

A single girlfriend of mine used the workboots outside her door idea - big and dirty ones! Thing was, her neighbours got to wondering :eek: and she had to remove them to save her reputation.

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
That has got to be the best Security System i have heard off. I use to put up a sign in my jeep that said " dad the jeep is open, I found a snake with a diamond head like you said and I put in the jeep careful when you go inside" I never had anyone steal my radio or CB. Maybe it worked in the 80's. I don't think in this economy it's going to work. Someone will try to catch the snake & skin it, then put it on the BBQ.. LOL

That's good eat'n!