Cyclone Wheels question

Grdsman

I'm wondering if anyone could tell me what PSI/load rating my wheels have...it's a 2008 Cyclone 3210 with the stock 15" aluminum wheels. The reason I ask is that I am due for new tires and want to go to an E rated tire, but I don't know if I'll be able to get the use out of them if I can't put them up to 80 PSI.

Also, would I be better off getting an E rated Marathon or a D rated Maxxis? The Maxxis is not available in the 15" E rated, from what I'm finding. Going to a 16" wheel is not an option at this time. Thanks!

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Look on the backside of the wheels and the weigh rating should be stamped. This will tell you if you can go to an E.

caissiel

E rated tires only come in 16" and above. I dought you will find any LT tires rated for 80PSI so I also dought your rims will be rated above 60PSI.
I did use 235-75-15 LT tires on our previous trailer and found them to be the best solution to the blowout problems I was having.

woody6244

Look on the backside of the wheels and the weigh rating should be stamped. This will tell you if you can go to an E.

I have a 08 Cyclone 4012 and looked the back of all 6 wheels and the weigh rating is not stamped. Does anyone know what it should be I would like to go to E rated tires.

jimtoo

Hi woody6244.

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

You may need to remove one of the wheels to see the stamping, but they are marked somewhere.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
You can call/email Tredit, the tire/wheel Supplier, and they should be able to tell you. I could not find the stamp, either.

E

woody6244

Hi woody6244.

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

You may need to remove one of the wheels to see the stamping, but they are marked somewhere.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

I have removed a wheel and took it to a tire store because I could not find the rating. He show me were it should be stamped for wieght rating just a blank rectangle I looked at the rest of wheels they are blank too.

GOTTOYS

Load range E tires usually have a maximum inflation of 80 PSI. I don't know if I have ever seen a load range E 15" tire. You may have to move up to a 16" wheel to get that rating. I would look online for the tires maybe at the Tire Rack, just to see if they are available before you spend a lot of time worrying about the rims...On edit: I just looked up that size online from a company called The Tire Rack..there is no load range E tire available in a 15" size. Sounds like new rims might be in order..Don