Signed the contract 3685!

soilmovers

After months and months of studying/shopping all of the Bighorn floorplans, we bought a 2012 3685. I like the open floor plan and the new colors.

The dealer will deliver it to us at our current job location. That is great customer service!

We decided to keep the 3055 so I will call that "his" and the 3685 is now "hers". lol

Thank you to all that helped me with this decision.

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Wow, you just started a new club. Not sure what to call it but maybe "Two Timers"? Congratulations.

ihsolutions

I can't imagine having two rigs that large. The maintenance alone would kill me prematurely! Congrats on the new coach though, I love that floorplan!

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulation on your new BH. I guess the idea of "going to the doghouse" is taking on a new meaning.:)

jbeletti

Congrats Nick and Cindy! The 3685 was really showing well at the Hershey show. You are joining an elite and small group of simultaneous two-product owners :)

Take the new one and show it off at the TX rally in Canton in October.

Jim

soilmovers

Congrats Nick and Cindy! The 3685 was really showing well at the Hershey show. You are joining an elite and small group of simultaneous two-product owners :)

Take the new one and show it off at the TX rally in Canton in October.

Jim

We use the RV's in our business and with more than one job running simultaneously the extra unit will come in handy.

Would love to make the Canton rally. That is a great RV park, too.