Wiring Diagram

jimtoo

HI Bill,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I don't think anyone will post a wiring diagram for you. There are to many different plans and folks that do the wiring at the plant. If you have specific questions I'm sure some of our family members will be able to help with an answer. Also on the main selection bar above is "Tools", there is lots of good information available there also.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

recumbent615

Founding MA Chapter Leader-retired
Hi Bill and Welcome - as Jim said, There really is not a Wiring diagram from the factory. But as Jim has also stated - There are a lot of folks here who have already been in the bowels of the beast and can give you pointers. Keep in mind that it is very possible that two 2012 BH 3585's could be wired up completely differently. I have a 2010 Cyclone 3010 and I have talked to several others with the same year and unit and because some of the options are different the wiring was not the same - it was close enough so I could figure it out - but it was not the same.

Good Luck - and as Jim said - if there is something you need, ask and I'm sure a lot of folks with experience will be happy to chime in.

Kevin