EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: CA, Temecula - 10/26/2012 to 10/28/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

neilandnanci

Bob and Patty, We plan to leave from the Vegas Rally on Monday and go directly to Lake Skinner. FYI. We are really looking forward to it

Neil, Nanci, Jake and Klyde (and they will be wearing their new halloween shirts) lol
2011 Big Country

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Jerry and Wendy, have fun on your cruise. Sorry you can't make. The reason I did not see your post is because you added to your 1st post. When you do it that way, your "added" to a post will not come up as a new post and I will not be notified. Anyway have a great time.

TXTiger

Just wondering what the head count is for the Temecula rally. I will be ariving on Thurs and staying till Sun.

wino2

Not sure where our first post went to. But we just joined yesterday, and have made our reservations for Lake Skinner and will be staying in site# 357. Looking forward to meeting everyone and excited about getting away again, even though we just came back from a great vacation. We are Wayne/Melinda Bishop, and travel with Salt and Snow, in their 2012 Rushmore, and 2010 Ford F350 DRW Crew Cab Diesel.

Retired_Now

Hello Bob and Patty,

We have been following this forum since we bought our ER 2-1/2 years ago. Learned a lot of useful information and different perspectives on RVing. We are looking forward to meeting fellow HL owners and joining the Owners Club shortly. Have made our reservations for Lake Skinner and will be staying in site #368 arriving on 10/26 and leaving 10/28.

George and Vicky

Bob&Patty

Wayne and Melinda, George and Vicky, Glad you can join us. It will be nice to meet new people. The Socal group is fun loving bunch and a little wacky at times. So put on your smiles and have fun.
Today Pat and I are off to the Jackson rally for a week.

frumbawa

Add Frank and Claudine, and maybe the kids to the crowd. Just booked site 325. We look forward to meeting everyone.

Frank

Bob&Patty

Frank, glad you can make it. Sorry for the delayed answer. We were gone for a week. The last time we saw you was in Febuary of 2008.

Bob&Patty

Since we now have 18 rigs coming, I think a raffle and 50-50 drawing is in order. As to a raffle gift... something in the $10-15 gift will be fine. A raffle gift does not have to be RV related. just something someone can use.

I hope everyone reads this post and will respond back. If not, in a few days, I will send everybody an e-mail.

wino2

Got your update, when will you ask everyone what they are bringing to the potluck.

Bob&Patty

Wino.........good question. SO..........if everyone can post what they are bringing so we dont have 50# of potato salad. You can plan to feed about 30+ people....BUT...its not necessary to make that much. Well unless Theresa makes her peach cobble...then bring it on. We always have lots of food left over.

Larry, yes, 1 gift per rig....unwrapped. But I wont tell anyone if you bring your fearless leader (me) a shoe box full of $100 bills.

ccupton

Bob,
carol an I will be bringing my famous beer brats. 30 of them will do it ? Let me know if this works. Looking forward to seeing everyone. Also are you going to the Pomona Rv show on the weekend on the 13th. We will be there.

wino2

Wayne and Melinda will bring Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers. Also my husband makes a mean salsa, its HOT should he make some. Might also bring some wine we have a few bottles, we are in a wine club. Can't drink it al ourselves.

wdk450

Gang:
Have a great rally!! I have decided to complete my year with the NorLows that weekend, and will have not missed a monthly campout with them (even with going to Gillette). On the food issue, you know it is called "POT-LUCK" for a reason (and this has nothing to do with wacky weed)!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.