EVENT: Heartland Owners Meet-n-Greet: TX, Mission - 1/28/2013 to 1/28/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbeletti

Jim Davis and his wife contacted by PM to say they are coming.

Cool - Jim and Jan Davis. If anyone is considering a SERIOUS solar/battery/inverter system for their RV, try to get with Jim Davis to visit his Landmark. I saw his install a couple years back - amazing! And he can run his main AC from inverted battery power for a couple hours!

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Frank and Charlotte Ziegler will be coming up from Alamo to attend. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Yay Frank and Charlotte. Glad you will make it.
Neil W. told me to stop in by you.
I plan on doing that some day.

Peace
Dave

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
Jay,

Carol and I need to cancel because I will be recovering from minor day surgery.

jayc

No problem Terry, hope everything works out well for you. We'll miss you.

jayc

Lenny and Belinda Ostrowski from Michigan sent a PM that they are coming.

jayc

Flora and Corbin, Stella and I were just wondering if you were going to be down this year. Glad that you're here and are coming to the get-together.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Hope everyone has a great time at Retama...and have a drink for us, while we "suffer" here in the cold of McMinnville, TN...hope to see everyone next year!!! Thanks Jay for handling this for us...Kathy and Ken

olcoon

Jay, guess it's official we won't be able to attend this, the open house or Mexico. Hopefully maybe the breakfast have to wait & see. Sally is getting on top of things but not 100% yet. Have fun & eat some for us!!

jayc

Kathy, we're having a great time here. This place is very friendly and we are enjoying the best weather we've ever had in the valley.

Roy, sorry you won't be here. Enjoy Corpus.

Status
Not open for further replies.