Delete Couches and Mattresses

kowAlski631

We all like to help each other here. I'm sure you can order without the furniture, but others have opted to get the furniture & sell it, I believe. I'm sure others will chime in. Welcome!!

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Yes, but they don't give you hardly any money off the price, so you are better off just selling them after you take delivery. If I remember what another person who asked heartland customer service it was only a couple hundred dollars total. One way to find out is to call Heartland and get the exact figure.

Rod Ditrich

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Subdrv

When we ask our dealer the same question we were told yes but it would cost to take them out. We decided to take delivery and change them out later.

scottyb

FYI, we added a 3" latex foam topper to the king mattress and it sleeps as good as our very expensive mattress at home. The stock bed is very firm, which make a good foundation. I would like to replace the couch with a dinette and some theatre seating but they are down the list of "to do's".

oscar

When we got our previous unit (Keystone) I Craigslisted the crappy queen mattress new in plastic for $50 and it was gone in under 24 hours. I extended the platform and muscled a quality pillow top king in there. When we got our Cyclone and traded in our Keystone, I asked the salesman if he would like the brand new king out of the Cyclone in the Keystone, which would make a sales plus for him, and we'd have our own quality king in the new unit. He loved the idea and in 15 minutes it was done. :cool:

remoandiris

Yes, but they don't give you hardly any money off the price, so you are better off just selling them after you take delivery.

THIS!!! Heartland was willing to give me $400 off my CY4000 if I deleted the L-shaped couch and dual theater recliners. Hardly worth it to me.