Electric rear stabilizers and jt strongarms

mzcummins

I helped my dad out today putting on jt strongarms on his 2013 sundance 3400qb.
Everything on the front went pretty decent just a couple things made us stop and think like the spare tire crank and the LP line running down the frame but we got it all on and man what a difference.
The problem is when we went to put the back set on we could not find any way to mount them and have full movement of the stabilizers, the pics in the instructions look different then the ones on the trailer, has anyone else ran into this problem?

ha3u5umu.jpg

a4y6ubu8.jpg

Sent using Tapatalk2

ncc1701e

This is not the greatest pic, but the JT's will go on the rear. Our unit is a 2013 Sundance 3310CL. Rear JT Stabs.jpg The angle of this picture hides the one on the far side, but they do go on and work just fine.

Tom

jnbhobe

I think the instructions want you to install them to the rear center I installed mine going forward to the frame rail on each side.

mzcummins

I was under the assumption that they went parallel with the stabilizers but there are brackets off them at about a 45* angle that would interfere with the jt's

Sent using Tapatalk2

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Mount the rear arms front to back on the frame. There is nothing to mount them on the frame going side to side unless you want to spend lots of time drilling or welding something between the frame rails.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Mount the rear arms front to back on the frame. There is nothing to mount them on the frame going side to side unless you want to spend lots of time drilling or welding something between the frame rails.

Same way I mounted the Ultra-fab stabilizers. It's only thin sheet metal under the rear cap.