2008 Cyclone 4012 need help winterizing

RobertV

I have a 2008 Cyclone 4012. My problem is that I cannot figure out how to get the waterpump to suck up the pink antifreeze. The RV does not have the UDC. The picture below shows my "water hook up station". I did find the water heater bypass valves under the sink... so ok there. But, I don't know where the waterpump is or how to suck up the pink stuff. Also, does anyone know what those two valves are for at the bottom of the picture? Anyway, can anyone help me?
I have already looked through the manuals section on the site and have not found an answer.

cyclone.jpg
I

porthole

Retired
The valves look like something someone added. I take it you did not buy this new?

Looking at the this picture, to the right is forward and the basement storage area, correct?

My suggestion would be to take off the basement wall that is to the rear of the basement. May be one long panel or two.

Then you can see what is behind the panel and maybe where those two valves go to.

That picture "IS" the UDC. Got a better shot of the full length?

That small switch should be for the water pump and the pump should be behind that basement wall panel mentioned above.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
I suspect the hose to draw in the antifreeze is inside the basement behind the UDC. It is probably white and there should be a valve near the water pump to switch between the pump drawing from the fresh water tank or the antifreeze line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk