New AZ Chapter Members

Kosanko

Thanks for the warm welcome and look forward to meeting all of you at the rally in October!!

Grey Ghost

Welcome and hope to see you in October. Great way to met new people and make new friends. We hope to make the trip also. Enjoy the group and if you have questions, just ask someone is always ready to answer. Have fun and enjoy!

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
WOW....this is some exciting times for the Arizona Chapter......Please help me welcome our newest members, Richard and Vicki Allen! Their membership was approved this morning and we are happy and honored they have selected the AZ Chapter for their membership in the Heartland Owners Club.

Richard and Vicki, we are all excited to meet you soon and hope you will join in the activities for our upcoming two Rally's. Our Inaugural Rally will be held in Oct and from the RSVP list, it should be really a great crowd. Our second Rally will be in Jan and held at Quartzsite. This also will be exciting times as the Rally will be at the time of the worlds largest RV Show there in Quartzsite.

Welcome Richard and Vicki.....Let us know if you need anything!

Our little chapter has grown from our Feb 2014 start up to 23 RV's and 42 Members.....Let's keep growing and have some fun!

Ron-Cookie

WELCOME Richard and Vicki! Cookie and I hope to meet you at one of our Rallys! We have a great group of people in the Chapter... You will enjoy our group!

Mrsfish

Welcome, bienvenidos- hope to meet you soon. This is setting up to be a great chapter and we're very happy you have joined us! Ann and Rick (and the labs)

gregattaway

Picked up the new rig in TX ... what a story to tell at the gathering in Oct :)mad:) ... !!! On our way back to AZ !!!

Doublegranch

Greg:

Can't wait for you to "Tell" your Tale of purchase! Should I order more scotch for the Rally? I assume this will be the long version....

You guys drive safe coming home and can't wait to see you in Oct.

Garry

gregattaway

Garry,
not a scotch man per say, pacifico does hit the spot ...
everyday = a new part so on part 4 now ... lol

fyi, home in AZ now ... :)

Doublegranch

Please help me welcome our newest members to the Arizona Chapter: Terry Matsunaga & Sunny Sayarath have just joined our Chapter and their membership was approved just minutes ago. They are new to the RV world and have made a change in life from "tenting" to the RV. I know they will be very pleased with the change in life!

Terry & Sunny, we are all excited you selected our Chapter for your membership and can't wait to meet you both. Remember we have two Rally's on the books, one in Oct and the other in Jan. We hope you will review these events on the Heartland website and participate as much as possible. You have joined a great group of folks and they will be more than happy to help you ease into the RV world!! Don't be shy about asking for help.

Looking forward to meeting you both soon!

Mrsfish

Welcome and hope to meet you both very soon. And also welcome to the rving world - hope you enjoy it as much as we have!

B-N-Kusar

I have been horrible at logging on. I am looking forward to our first rally in oct and meeting all the current and new members.

Doublegranch

Hey everyone, say Hello and post a welcome for our newest Members of the Arizona Chapter: Larry & Jane Davidson. They joined our Chapter this morning and their membership was just approved. Larry & Jane are new to RVing and are excited to join us for our Inaugural Rally in Oct!!!

Larry & Jane, we are all excited that you selected the Arizona Chapter for your membership! You have joined a great group of people and a number of them live up and around your way in the Phoenix area. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. We have a great turn out of RSVP for the Oct Rally and you will be able to meet about half the Chapter members there!

Can't wait to meet you both!