EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: PA, Mifflinburg - 5/20/2016 to 5/22/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

greatheron

MD Chapter Member
The Zinter's called and left a message to register. hope to hear back from the campground soon and will follow up with more details, but right now it looks like we will arrive Friday 5/20 and depart Sunday 5/22.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
The Zinter's called and left a message to register. hope to hear back from the campground soon and will follow up with more details, but right now it looks like we will arrive Friday 5/20 and depart Sunday 5/22.

Excellent! Glad you can make trip. Keep us posted!

Lyle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

travelin2

I didn't know we could order a XXXL, if it's not too much trouble could the Zinter's change our order to a XXXL and a XL? Thank ya much!

We'll try to accommodate all that attend...

travelin2

Hey Rally Goers...I posted a "Draft Agenda" in Post #1. For the most part, it's the standard format for a rally weekend with lots of opportunities to eat and chat with fellow Club members. For the early arrivers, if you like Wings, on Thursday evening we can go to a local eatery to get your fill. Friday evening's goodies for the Meet-N-Greet is still in the thinking stage but hopefully you'll enjoy what we have planned. A local establishment will be providing the main course(s) for the Saturday Potluck, Country Baked Ham and Scalloped Potatoes. During the potluck we'll be drawing for a few door prizes, the winner of the 50/50 raffle and a Free Years Membership to the HOC. We're thinking admission to the potluck might be items for a local food pantry (details to follow). As always there will be plenty of time to just chill or take in the local sights and activities (see a listing in Post #1). For you golfers, maybe someone will volunteer to organize an outing at the Shade Mountain Golf Course, see http://shademountaingolf.com
So keep checking back for updates. It's only 105 days to PA Rally time!!

Last edited:

travelin2

I talked to Deb yesterday and we are going to try site #356 Arriving 5/18 thru 5/23

Anybody that's thinking of coming and wants to make a reservation, Jon left a message and they returned his call.
Let's think spring!!!
97days until rally time

Last edited:

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
4 weeks till the trailer comes out of storage!!!!!!! I'm going out to snow blow it's spot.....

Come on Spring!!

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
4 weeks till the trailer comes out of storage!!!!!!! I'm going out to snow blow it's spot.....

Come on Spring!!

Not sure when our unit comes out of hibernation probably not until beginning of April or the campout in Lancaster but I'm with you come on Spring!

travelin2

Had a message from the Mohlenoffs, Bill and Jeanne. They are awaiting a return call from the CG to make reservations for the rally!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.