EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: CA, Temecula - 10/28/2016 to 10/30/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Wow! Already 14 of the 24 sites are reserved! Nice work Bob and Patty! Sounds like it is going to be a fun time!! I wish we could make it down there this year.

Rod

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Wow! Already 14 of the 24 sites are reserved! Nice work Bob and Patty! Sounds like it is going to be a fun time!! I wish we could make it down there this year.

Rod

Rod.........Its always a fun time down in So Cal. You should try and join us. We will be heading their after the Jackson rally making a short stop at home and some time at Skinner Lake.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Jim,

If it wasn't a 20+ hour drive each way, we would be there every year, but we still have that darned evil four letter word thing going on... ...work. So, because of that, it will have to wait for a bit. :( This year for our vacation we are doing the National Rally and Jackson. 2017 we are hosting our first Region Rally in southern Oregon and then in 2018 we are looking at doing our next region rally in Jackson, so maybe 2019 or 2020? That's the bad thing about working, only a finite amount of time off.

Rod

Rod.........Its always a fun time down in So Cal. You should try and join us. We will be heading their after the Jackson rally making a short stop at home and some time at Skinner Lake.

gasman

Camp Socializer
Hi Bob, Edythe and I will attend your shindig this year. We would like to be in D-3 coming in Thursday and leaving on Sunday. Thanks and we will see you guys in October.

mlpeloquin

Marc, got you down. Glad you are coming. NO breaking your leg this year....OK?

Bob,

One in a lifetime is enough. We really missed not being there last year. But if anyone does break a leg, get a knee scooter. I almost broke more bones with the D_M crutches!

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Richard, let me know what dates and site you want and you are in. Glad to meet you and Paula in Tucsun.

aRAYwego

Bob.........can you put James and Sheila down for D18 Oct 28th-30th? And a big yes on the TACOS, please!

Sandy2407

Hi Bob, Steve and I will take D13. Arriving on Thursday the 27th and leaving Sunday October 30th. I like the taco idea.

Bob&Patty

Steve and Sandy welcome back...got you down.

James and Sheila welcome to the rally...got you down.

Bob&Patty

As of today, I have added 11 more sites. All in E row plus one more premium site. All sites are filled in D row except the 2 premium sites.

sdgirl

Hi Bob~! Please put Roy and I down for Space E11, or close to there? For the 28th, 29th & 30th. Amazingly, my company has scheduled yet another Major software release for the very next weekend, so I may have to work during the day, but want to go and see you all. We've not been able to come to a rally in quite some time~! Thank you.

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired
Bob and Patty, Please put us down for D-15. We will arrive on the 25th and leave Nov 2. We will be hanging around central and southern California after the Jackson rally. Looking forward to seeing you all again.

Status
Not open for further replies.