Wilson, NC Excellent Tire Service. White's Tire

OBX_Raineys

After a sudden, world famous Blowmax adventure on I-95 near Wilson, NC I was forced to find a roadside tire service. After calling my Nationwide roadside rep and discovering it would be a 4 hour wait, I called a couple more places. White's Tire Service said they could be there is 20 minutes. They did not disappoint. The service guy was friendly and professional. He was sympathetic to our issue (body damage too) and checked the air in the spare he installed. We were only about an hour from our campground so I called White's back to ask about getting a new set of tires. The salesman, Jared, made a few inquiries for me and came up with a great set of tires, one load range better and 700 lbs. better weight rating than the Blowmax. We settled on Hercules tires and they were at his shop the next day. On our way home, we pulled in about 11:30 am. His staff had us out the door in just one hour.

White's Tire will get you back up and rolling quickly and efficiently. Their website is http://www.whitestireservice.com/

My original tire detail: 235/85/16 Powerking Tow Max load E, rated just over 3,000 lbs. Original equipment, less than 2 years old and less than two thousand miles. Tires are covered while in storage. Pressure checked before every trip and before leaving a campground. Never lost more than a few pounds. No warning signs and the single blowout happened about 2 hours into the trip. Sudden explosion with speed of less than 65 mph. I never exceeded 65 as the tire had a max speed stamped on there stating 65 mph.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Sorry to hear of your blowout, but glad it was resolved well. Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk