Brand New Full-Timers here!

DallasFull-Timer

Hello all!

Recently accepted a position with the City of Dallas. We sold our home in Shreveport, LA and started out with temporary RV plans; bought a 2016 Primetime Avenger bumper pull and that lasted about 2 months. Found out the wife is expecting our third, and decided to trade in and upgrade!

Ended up a bit upside down but still financed less than MSRP! 2016 Heartland Elkridge 38RSRT fifth wheel. One **** of an upgrade!

We have no immediate plans to purchase another house. Here's my grossly overloaded rig:

20170310_173935.jpg

VKTalley

Welcome to the Heartland family! Congrats on the new job and the new little one who will soon be arriving in your home.

Silverstone

Hello all!

Recently accepted a position with the City of Dallas. We sold our home in Shreveport, LA and started out with temporary RV plans; bought a 2016 Primetime Avenger bumper pull and that lasted about 2 months. Found out the wife is expecting our third, and decided to trade in and upgrade!

Ended up a bit upside down but still financed less than MSRP! 2016 Heartland Elkridge 38RSRT fifth wheel. One **** of an upgrade!

We have no immediate plans to purchase another house. Here's my grossly overloaded rig:

20170310_173935.jpg

WoW! Congrats to the new life. I am learning now over 11 years the way of "North American" life but I don't know if I personally would live in a 5th wheeler with 3 kids. :angel: We are "thinking" to do that in a view years - but alone with the kids old enough to start their own family.... Lucky you!