Interior Colors

danemayer

Hi JandL,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. The Bighorn General Manager may see this thread, but rather than take a chance, I'd suggest you call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Ask for Bighorn Sales.

JandL

Hi JandL,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. The Bighorn General Manager may see this thread, but rather than take a chance, I'd suggest you call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Ask for Bighorn Sales.

Thank you for the quick reply, I will call Monday morning. We chose the BH 3870 on the floor plan, after looking at all the manufactures that offered a bath and a half without going to a toy hauler. We will post the out come.
Jerry & Linda

JandL

Thank you for the numbers. I will call them Monday morning. We chose the BH 3870FB for the floor plan. After selling the house and living in the camper fulltime, we realized we missed the second bathroom. The Heartland brand is the only one we could find that had a bath and a half without buying a toy hauler. We did look at the Big Country and the Landmark. Overall the Bighorn had more features that we liked. We did order the double pane windows and the MorRyde pin box hitch. We also ordered the queen bed, to give us more room, not needing a king bed. Now it's just wait, dealer said 8 to 10 weeks?
Thanks for your help with the numbers.
Jerry & Linda

Kbvols

Congrats on your new BH! We ordered one earlier in the year and had it within 8 weeks. I see your from BG our son went to college there we are just down the road in Celina. Don't hesitate to ask if you need help with anything. Congrats again!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk