New Color and Design Revealed for Terry Classic's

Have you guys seen the new Smoke (external) colored version of the Terry Classic V21? And the new V22 floorplan? Interested in what you all think about it. I can't seem to post a link to the video I saw of this. Sorry. Maybe someone more technically advanced than I am can post one.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

BusManRG

After seeing your shiny red rig in Jackson, I can’t imagine having something in a smoke color. That red really contributes to the retro feel. I would’ve thought a color they might have considered would’ve been a turquoise or blue? It will be interesting to see the smoke in person someday, but I just can’t imagine it having the same pop that your red does.

Sandy

BobbyandGenee

We feel the same. Although as you mention red isn’t for everyone. Our red is a really deep red too. I noticed the other retros on the Rv lot have a lighter red. I also like the way they broke up the scheme on ours. They did away with that in the new models

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We feel the same. Although as you mention red isn’t for everyone. Our red is a really deep red too. I noticed the other retros on the Rv lot have a lighter red. I also like the way they broke up the scheme on ours. They did away with that in the new models

I like the broken up red better too but the one they had available for us was the fuller red. My personal preference would be blue. I'm hoping that they come out with that later and we can exchange or we may just have it painted ourselves...but red is fine for now! I'm not in love with the smoke color at all. If I were in the design department, I would have told them to stick with deep colors. The retro design of the outside is what I am attracted to. After that, I'm good with more modern! No out houses for this gal! I also noticed that they went with a cheap looking plastic faucet for the sink in the bedroom. Why?!

Razorbackfan

USN Chief
I was showing it to my better half and she agreed that the red was why she liked it so much. I think any bright pastel colors would work for the retro feel that is the whole point of the design.

BobbyandGenee

I like the broken up red better too but the one they had available for us was the fuller red. My personal preference would be blue. I'm hoping that they come out with that later and we can exchange or we may just have it painted ourselves...but red is fine for now! I'm not in love with the smoke color at all. If I were in the design department, I would have told them to stick with deep colors. The retro design of the outside is what I am attracted to. After that, I'm good with more modern! No out houses for this gal! I also noticed that they went with a cheap looking plastic faucet for the sink in the bedroom. Why?!

And then there was blue....

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=182844628954457&id=175194559719464

BobbyandGenee

Go to Facebook
Search for Terry Classic V21 by Heartland
All the posts are there

BobbyandGenee

Oh!
be3a4601234570132f2675a54cccc8f2.png
a93c10888ec5a0ef8326a57dd83599b5.png

And here is the dealer link. It’s a “custom color” one of a kind
https://www.rvtrader.com/dealers/Th...ng/2018-Heartland-Terry-Classic-V21-121995863

I like it, I would do that or the red for sure over the dark color.
I'm am hoping that they decide to roll this color out! We really prefer blue. We'll be picking our red one up one week from today. I'd love to negotiate a deal that would allow us to exchange it for a blue one if and when they offer this color!