12 Days of Gift Giving for RVers!

jrzygrl64

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah and Happy Holidays to all our fellow Heartlanders!

Bill and I recently posted a comprehensive list for you to either consider for yourselves and/or share with your friends and family - great gift giving ideas!

There is truly something for everyone - from $5 water bandit to $98 dash cam all the way up to $528 5th Wheel tool box!

Check it out - let us know in the comments if you have any additions!

https://bkamericanodyssey.com/2017/12/08/12-days-of-rv-christmas-gift-ideas/

Wishing you all a safe and happy holiday season!

mlpeloquin

I have that tool box. One thing I learned is not to lock the drawers. After nine months I had one that would not unlock! Took me several hours including spray oil, jiggling the key, tapping on the lock, a lot of effort and frustration. It finally opened like nothing ever happened. Then it did it again. I just lock my tail gate now. I almost resorted to drilling it out, but just how to replace the handle? I do like the tool box.

jrzygrl64

That is one reason Bill liked this box - he has rarely used the locks. He did have something fall and jammed it shut once and he had to drill out the rivets, remove the fallen item (a hammer) and then replace it. Now he is just very aware of where he places things so nothing can fall and it happens again.

Thanks for reading!

Thank you for posting this, I don’t intend to stop rving despite the fact I’m temporarily grounded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk