2017 bighorn 3575el adding third AC

I am looking to add a third ac unit to my 3575. I am going to put it where my vent fan is over my kitchen. It will not be tied into the ducts just a stand alone unit for when i am in hot areas. My question is does anyone know if there is enough framework there to support the ac unit. Thanks

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
I am looking to add a third ac unit to my 3575. I am going to put it where my vent fan is over my kitchen. It will not be tied into the ducts just a stand alone unit for when i am in hot areas. My question is does anyone know if there is enough framework there to support the ac unit. Thanks
Frame work is one item and 120 volt power is another. Never heard of this mod.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

CDN

B and B
Power would be easy to run from the vent above the cabinet, maybe 3 ft to fish down the wall to the breaker panel. Mine is the older model so it may not be as easy with the newer roof design.

richheck

Seasoned Member

Being it’s not an option or the BH there will be no 110 volt available up there. Not going to be an easy mod getting power up the wall and across .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I have the power figured out how i am goimg to run it. Whatbi am worried about is that my roof is not framed around the vent can anyone tell me with any certainty that it is framed. Thnks

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

dieseldog

You can pull the bottom part of the vent off fairly easy. I’m going to do the same on my 3970. I’ll move the fantastic fan to the bathroom. I pulled the lower section off to verify framing and it’s there. Think I’m gonna tie into the existing ductwork as it’s right there. Keep us posted on your progress👍