No Vacuum in the Fuel 352?

Nina9ah

So either I'm completely blind or there really isn't a vacuum in this model of Heartland. I toured so many RVs I thought central vacuums were a standard. Does anyone know if that's an easy add-on?

sengli

Several years ago, the built in vacuum was common. It still was an option on most rigs though. I will admit it was pretty handy to have on board, even if you werent a full timer. We went out and bought a smaller canister type and it lives in out fiver. It really wouldnt be a huge deal to put in a built in unit considering the amount of space in the basement, but it was kinda expensive.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Most people that I know that have the built-in vacuums hate them.

I'd be happy it wasn't there... :cool:

Nina9ah

I guess so. It's just one more thing I have to buy and keep in the camper. I'm trying not to over pack this thing and the storage (other than the toy hauler room) is limited. Maybe I can get away with just a broom and a handheld vacuum. We plan to live in it for 4-5 months at a time with our 3 dogs so I know there's going to be dirt tracked in.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I bought a Shark Rocket...

It is awesome for the RV.

The rechargable battery version recently dropped to the same price as the corded one I have...

Saw it at Walmart yesterday for $150 bucks (was $300 when I bought mine corded model)!

LBR

Most people that I know that have the built-in vacuums hate them.

I'd be happy it wasn't there... :cool:
^^x2^^...we never have used ours, and never will.

Nina....we bought a Dyson Animal V7 for our CY that we fulltime in....small, light, compact, all the attachments you need to conquer the fur babies' hair. We have 1 dog and 7 cats....best vac we have ever owned.

cben66

There was no central Vac offered stock with this model. I personally Purchased the DYSON V6 off of groupon and it works perfectly. The mount is perfect for up top in the garage on the overhead and then I also purchased the hard floor attachment.

kowAlski631

We elected to get the central vacuum. Don't use it - bring our Shark.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess so. It's just one more thing I have to buy and keep in the camper. I'm trying not to over pack this thing and the storage (other than the toy hauler room) is limited. Maybe I can get away with just a broom and a handheld vacuum. We plan to live in it for 4-5 months at a time with our 3 dogs so I know there's going to be dirt tracked in.

Don't forget about the hair. Don't know what you have, but our pug is a mighty shedder!!

BLR

We elected to get the central vacuum. Don't use it - bring our Shark.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't forget about the hair. Don't know what you have, but our pug is a mighty shedder!!
Try the Dyson V7 (battery)for pets..we have 1 dog and 7 cats that allow us to travel and live fulltime with them..

Sent from BLR Logistics

kowAlski631

Try the Dyson V7 (battery)for pets..we have 1 dog and 7 cats that allow us to travel and live fulltime with them..

Sent from BLR Logistics

Our Shark is for picking up pet hair. We don't fulltime any longer, so the Shark is perfect for home & trailer. Safe travels.