-----------------------------
Sites reserved... 1536 - 1552

1. Dale and Karen Fredrickson, Site 1535, 4/22 to 4/26
2. Ira and Dawn Lustgarten, Site 1544,
3. Mike and Patty Kaiser, Site 1545, 4/24 to 4/27
4. Jo Anne King and Chris Wilson Site 1543
5. Dan and Mary Loebrich, Site 1546, 4/23 to 4/26
6. Kevin and Sherry Sensinig, Site 1536, 4/23 to 4/26

UPDATE: This Campout is Cancelled. Spring Gulch will be contacting everyone directly. The campground is tentatively opening May 1.

Attachments

• Spring gulch map.pdf
    542.6 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:

Dawnnira

New Jersey Chapter Leaders-Retired
Booked! Great campground in Lancaster area, good way to start the season. Site of the 2016 NE Regional, Dawn and I camp here at least once every year.

Ira

Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk

Pekay2415

We are booked 4/24 through 4/27 Site 1545. One of my favorite campgrounds. I never pass up an opportunity to visit Kitchen Kettle Village and restock my jams, and pickle stash.:rolleyes:

Dawnnira

Lafkos 1532 4-24 to 4-26 Excited to see everyone.

IF anyone would like girl-scout cookies let me know we are ordering now and will have them for the event.
My cell is 570-617-4406 Email David@djlprinting.com
Let's help Isabella reach her goal of 250 boxes of cookies. Who doesn't have a favorite girl Scout cookie? The first 10 people that buy at least 5 boxes Dawn and I will give you a free Heartland mug from our past rally to hold your milk or coffee. Cheers!

Ira and Dawn
82668023c3b297914293149b8c5c4dce.jpg

dlafko

Wow thanks that’s awesome appreciate all the support I’ll buy five boxes if I get the free mug LOL

Let's help Isabella reach her goal of 250 boxes of cookies. Who doesn't have a favorite girl Scout cookie? The first 10 people that buy at least 5 boxes Dawn and I will give you a free Heartland mug from our past rally to hold your milk or coffee. Cheers!

Ira and Dawn
82668023c3b297914293149b8c5c4dce.jpg

'Lil Guy'

Nobody loves rallies more than I do but I can't believe their even considering one this soon after the new 30 day stay in place. JMO

KrazyKampers

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-Retired
Dale just called the campground. As of today, their scheduled opening date is April 17 and subject to change. They are calling people individually if that changes. At this point, it's still up in the air. Most of PA is on an indefinite stay at home order. So, it's not looking too good for this camping event. As soon as we know something definite, I will post it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dlafko

Nobody loves rallies more than I do but I can't believe their even considering one this soon after the new 30 day stay in place. JMO

Its been on the books for a long time so I dont know if Campgrounds in PA where given waivers or not.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired

As this is not an official “Heartland Rally” the future of the camp out will be determined by the individual and the Campground to make that decision. That being said… I would think it would be doubtful that this get together will happen. But who knows…

KrazyKampers

Its been on the books for a long time so I dont know if Campgrounds in PA where given waivers or not.

I don't think many have waivers unless they have permanent residents. We are waiting on some direction from Heartland on all the scheduled spring rallies too.

jbeletti

I don't think many have waivers unless they have permanent residents. We are waiting on some direction from Heartland on all the scheduled spring rallies too.

Dale and Karen - yesterday, Heartland made the decision to cancel all rallies through the end of June. Region Directors have been notified. As it turns out, all Chapter Rallies through end June had already been cancelled. So Region Directors are about to announce the cancellation of their Region Rallies (through end June only).

As Jamie mentioned, Camp-Outs are not official Heartland events - just friends camping together. So Heartland won't be involved in any decisions on those. Use your best judgement.

KrazyKampers

Dale and Karen - yesterday, Heartland made the decision to cancel all rallies through the end of June. Region Directors have been notified. As it turns out, all Chapter Rallies through end June had already been cancelled. So Region Directors are about to announce the cancellation of their Region Rallies (through end June only).

As Jamie mentioned, Camp-Outs are not official Heartland events - just friends camping together. So Heartland won't be involved in any decisions on those. Use your best judgement.

Thank you, Jim

Dawnnira

Hoping were all better off by end of month...itching to go camping

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.