Bighorn dealers seem to be far and few between

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Anybody else feel this way? We have a local "wholesaler" that carries Bighorn but not a lot of other "local" dealers. Bummer

Kbvols

Your right the Bighorn dealers seem to be far and few as noted. We ended up buying ours at Rv Wholesalers which is only about 35 miles from us. I was initially skeptical but have to say I had a great experience with them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Chrisandsama

We have a dealer about 30 miles from us in southern Illinois but have no idea what the distance is to the next one. I do wish there were more Heartland dealers around.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Could be market driven decisions based on price point, overall size and need to move inventory. Bighorns are neither cheap, small, or in the plans of new campers. It’s usually after buying a smaller, less expensive rig that they realize size really does matter (along with amenities) for overall comfort.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NYSUPstater

Could be market driven decisions based on price point, overall size and need to move inventory. Bighorns are neither cheap, small, or in the plans of new campers. It’s usually after buying a smaller, less expensive rig that they realize size really does matter (along with amenities) for overall comfort.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd agree w/ this. Never had here in Syracuse any LM, BH or BC dealer until 3 years ago. Closest was over an hr away. More/less prior to that, all we had was Jayco, Cedar Creek and Montana. Many lower line 5ers, but not many "upper end". Now some big name dealers moved in that have BH, BC and SOB (GD). Don't know how they are to deal with, but 3 years ago, 1 didn't want to budge------C YA!