EVENT: Heartland Owners Camp-Out: IN, Shipshewana - 9/24/2020 to 9/29/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Hi-Viz" Bill

Pam & Lyle !!!

We made a trip to Shipshewana yesterday .. We stopped by & made reservations .. Arrive 9/21, depart 9/28 !!!

Lyle are you planning any raffles, if you are I have 2 brand new things to donate.
If not, I’ll give them to J.B. for National Rally.

Hockster

Arrived yesterday on site #96.
Visited with Don, Lyle, Pam & Jerry.
Going to be a beautiful week, mid to high 70’s and no rain.
Heading for Flea market this morning, then Risen Rolls tomorrow morning.

Hockster

DCG1986

Ohio Chapter Leaders
Has anyone gone for Rise'n Roll doughnuts yet? Asking for a friend :)

Jim let your friend know that several of us have made that a priority stop. We went to the Flea Market on Tuesday and Rise and Roll on Wednesday for breakfast. We brought home 2 apple fritters, 6 Cinnamon powdered sugar donuts, and 4 pecan rolls. The is the best place!

Yes, we were there on Wednesday also, at 0800.
We are going again tomorrow morning, before we leave, so we have some to take home.
Our thanks to Pam & Lyle for another fine camp-out (rally).
We would also like to thank Gerry & Debbie, Don & Cindy, Don & Jo, Hi-Viz Bill and everyone who had a hand in making this a great camp-out.
I think Pam & Lyle are on a first name basis with the weather Gods, because the weather here was picture perfect the whole time, mid to high 70’s & partly cloudy sky.
Marlene & Gary say thank you very much for everything y’all have done.

See y’all down the road

Hockster

jbeletti

Gary, Marlene, Don and Cindy - thank you for the all-important Doughnut Report :)

Happy to hear the weather was with you.

Thanks PAL Team for hosting a camp-out and thanks to others that helped and all that came to the event. Hope y'all had dun.

PALTeam

Past Indiana Chapter Leaders
Thanks, all, for the kind comments. We had a great time outselves; couldn't have done it without all you fine people!

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Thanks a bunch for another Indiana event, campout, not Rally. Had a great time

Status
Not open for further replies.