Electronic jack shut down

Budman

Heading out for the weekend and my electronic jack power **** down. I have a 2017 North trail. Not sure where to start trouble shooting. Any ideas?

Flick

Heading out for the weekend and my electronic jack power **** down. I have a 2017 North trail. Not sure where to start trouble shooting. Any ideas?

Verify that you have 12v at the motor. If you show no power, hook up a new designated separate ground wire to eliminate a ground problem. With the temporary ground, check voltage. If no voltage, you have to find if a fuse, as was suggested is bad, or if you have a bad hot wire. Run a separate temporary hot wire from the battery or other 12v source. If all electrical checks out, you have a bad motor.

Flick

Verify that you have 12v at the motor. If you show no power, hook up a new designated separate ground wire to eliminate a ground problem. With the temporary ground, check voltage. If no voltage, you have to find if a fuse, as was suggested is bad, or if you have a bad hot wire. Run a separate temporary hot wire from the battery or other 12v source. If all electrical checks out, you have a bad motor.

Problem also could be in your switch. I’d first verify power to the motor as suggested and if you have power there, then check the switch.