exceptionally, or adequately bright G4 disc lights????

centerline

this question is probably common and tiring, but I havent found the answer to it yet, so here goes again...

I upgraded our BigHorn lighting from halogen to LED, but the kitchen and front room arent bright enough for comfort, which even the halogen bulbs, were a bit weaker than I would have liked, and the LED's I have are a bit bluish at 6000K....

I would prefer 4500K to 5500K, which is also known as "daylight" by quality manufactures.... several discount suppliers call 6000k or higher Daylight", but at this range they are getting a blue tint to them...

does anyone have a suggestion as to what light i should look at... I think the Led Lights I have are 2.6watt, and im not sure that the 3watt type would be much different, so im reluctant to buy some and try them before finding out what others use that are bright enough for the kitchen area...

thank you for any suggestions

Jonaha

Often, people face problems in finding the right, healthy and harmonious lighting, but this is especially problematic when you travel often or spend all your free time in a camping town. For me, the choice of a powerful, bright, stylish and inexpensive flashlight that would be battery operated or rechargeable so that I can get the necessary lighting at any time, regardless of whether there is electricity in the place where I'm staying or not. I also like modern models of LED camping lanterns, such as here https://hokolite.com/collections/camping-light , for example. Each modern model of outdoors lighting has a capacious battery for autonomous long-term work and high brightness. These characteristics will always be the most important when choosing this tourist gear, isn't it?