12V Light Above Kitchen Table in 2103 Heartland Big Country 3450TS

Hello. Can someone tell me where the rocker switch wiring goes from the the switch on the left wall of the slide that runs the light above the table. I am not getting power to the switch. We have checked all 3 panels, and have not located the wiring. No fuzes are blown. I am not sure if my model has the welcome home light or not, but this is the light directly above the table. The fuze box shows welcome home light as fuze 16. I looked behind the cargo area and also pulled the fuze panel out. We did not locate a box so assume we don't have a welcome home light. Fuze 16 when removed turned out the rear overhead lights in the camper so I have since relabeled that. But all fuzes show good and when pulled out, they turn off what they are supposed to. So we cannot figure out where this one light switch is wired to. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi...Sorry for the late response. My husband checked it last night. The wire was the color we needed, pink and white, however no power there either. It goes to a green wire that is run under the underbelly. Without having to tear out the entire underbelly where would the wire feed to? As I said before we get power at every fuze in the camper. I tried calling Heartland and they don't answer. I have left 2 messages with no call back. The light was working. When we towed it home then it went out. Guessing it is loose. But don't know where else to look as there are hundreds in the underbay behind the panel. And with all the 12V's having power, it has to be fed somewhere.

david-steph2018

You may be able to take down the rear basement wall to get a view/access to it. But it could take two of you, one takes down the wall and get in there to look, the 2nd to try to shake/move the wire around so the other can see it. But make sure the shore power is off, before getting in there. Then from there it is hand by hand tracing.
Here is a simple hint: while you are doing this, take a piece of paper and draw it out, make notes, etc..., and start your own wiring diagram of the unit.
Another hint: while in there, draw out your water system from the inlet to the toilet, faucet, water heater, etc..., for future use when you have problems.

Thanks. It will be a long slow process. We had already taken the panel down. Boy o' boy...talk about seems like 50 million wires. Heartland just contacted me and said to check the other junction box on the other slide. We will this evening but that didn't make sense. Told her I understand the slide wires being connected but the light wire was not in the junction box going to the other side. I'll update when we check both in the bay and the other junction box.