2009 cyclone 3950 toyhauler owners manual

Hello all, newbie here and just purchased a 2009 heartland cyclone 3950 toyhauler. just took it out for the first time and had a few minor issues with it. For the most part the issues were minor and was able to repair or mitigate onsite, but there was a small water leak that i cant seem to pinpoint where its coming from, part of me is thinking that it could be coming from the hot side of the water heater thread on nipple. anyways i cant seem to find an owners manual for that particular year. Any help would be appreciated.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Specific trailer model manuals are far and few. Changes are made all the time and it would be hard to keep up.
But we do have a few here on the forum. I found these in the Tools section. Tools is located in the navigation bar at the top of this page and every forum page.
The water leak you are trying to track down may be the check valve located on the water heater. The old plastic ones are prone to failure. Replace it with a brass one.

Peace
Dave

Thank you, i will check into that, didnt realize they would put plastic where hot temperatures could affect and soften materials. Thank you for the quick response and we look forward to seeing more of the U.S.

david-steph2018

Hello all, newbie here and just purchased a 2009 heartland cyclone 3950 toyhauler. just took it out for the first time and had a few minor issues with it. For the most part the issues were minor and was able to repair or mitigate onsite, but there was a small water leak that i cant seem to pinpoint where its coming from, part of me is thinking that it could be coming from the hot side of the water heater thread on nipple. anyways i cant seem to find an owners manual for that particular year. Any help would be appreciated.
We had a water leak once from the water heater. It was the plastic inlet connection that had cracked.