2011 North Trail 32BUDS remodel help

Sawyer

I am going to be remodeling my 32buds. Complete gut job other than the kitchen and back bunk.

Questions
1. Does the wall with the TV have to stay for roof support?
2. Is there a site to find parts such as new shower replacement/ sinks / front door, specific for that model or I just take measurements and find what fits?

Any tips and tricks y'all have learned would be greatly appreciated. This is my first RV remodel.

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
I am going to be remodeling my 32buds. Complete gut job other than the kitchen and back bunk.

Questions
2. Is there a site to find parts such as new shower replacement/ sinks / front door, specific for that model or I just take measurements and find what fits?

Any tips and tricks y'all have learned would be greatly appreciated. This is my first RV remodel.
Just like in a sticks and bricks, you will need to expose the wall and ceiling to determine if it is load bearing. As far as parts, I would bet you cannot get any specific to the OEM that were installed. My son and I did a complete remodel on a Thor we used to own and purchased most of what we needed from HD and Amazon.

david-steph2018

Questions

With the rig being 13-14 years old, finding OEM products could be really difficult.
As far as entry doors, here is one source:

Other places to search could be a RV surplus place. There are a few around Goshen, Ind... I go to a couple to find parts at a cheaper price. Here is a list:
There is another place, Rainbow Variety, but they are on Facebook since they moved locations.