2012 Sundance 3100ES

dkgessler

I just have a question. Can you tell me what The DS security switch is used for, in the electrical control panel. VIN 5SFSG3127CE244187.
Thanks, Dennis

jimtoo

Hi dkgessler,

Most likely it is to control the big flood light that is up high near the front on the DS,, "door side".. of your trailer. Turn it on and check it out.

Jim M

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Welcome to the Heartland Owners Club Dennis. I know that Jim already answered your question for this one so I am just encouraging you to use this Forum often as it has a ton of information and the people here are excellent resources and have tons of knowledge and experience. Hopefully we can see you at one of the upcoming rallies. The Winchester Bay OR Rally is coming up in June and the Leavenworth (Monitor) WA Chapter Rally is coming up in July. We would love to have you come to those and see what a great family you have joined!

Rod Ditrich

dkgessler

Thank you both for answering. We did attend last years Seven Feathers( Oregon)rally, and plan to attend Winchester bay rally this year.
As for the DS switch. The light doesn't seem to work, so I didn,t realize what the switch was for. Thank you for answering my question.
Dennis

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Dennis, it should turn on the "scare" lite near the roof on the side of your SD. Maybe it has a bad bulb. Make sure that the drain hole in the lens is facing down so it does not fill with water. It has happened before.