2013 Sundance, purchase advice

Trixter

As a veteran RVer (Hitchhiker, now Allegro MH), I'm helping daughter and SIL on their quest for a bunkhouse FW (may retreat to bumper pull, but probably not). They have been looking for a few weeks, found a perfect 2013 Sundance 3400QB, offered by a private party. I have yet to look at it, but a couple of dozen pics, appears to be flawless. Any specific issues with this model/floorplan that we should consider?

The only important option I caught on the 2015 that is not available on the 2013 is the auto level. Otherwise, it's loaded up, includes 2 Honda's. Asking $xxxx

TIA,
Keith

Last edited by a moderator:

ncrzrbk

As an owner of of 2013 3400 we have enjoyed ours. There have been a couple minor issues that have been fixed. The biggest was the blow max tires that we changed last year after a blowout. The kids love the back bunk and gives them A space to play when the weather isn't great.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

branson4020

Icantre Member
I see the OP's post was edited to remove asking price info. Is it not permitted to discuss the price of used trailers offered by private parties? Seems like that's no different than listing an asking price when we post a rig for sale here.

jimtoo

I see the OP's post was edited to remove asking price info. Is it not permitted to discuss the price of used trailers offered by private parties? Seems like that's no different than listing an asking price when we post a rig for sale here.

Please see Forum Rule #11

You may post a price in the for sale thread area, but the thread will be closed and discussion of pricing must be done by PM or phone. If left in an open thread it always seems to bring up the "I know where you can get one cheaper" or "Your asking way to much" if left out in the public view. There is always someone that likes to comment about a price and this way we keep the peace.

Jim M