2021 trail runner 30usbh slide problem

I have a 2021 Hartland Trail Runner 30usbh and my slide out won’t slide in when I press the button. It makes no sound at all. I can’t find the panel to reset. I’m hooked up to shore power.

If that doesn’t work. You could have a bad switch.
Thanks so much. Yeah, that looks like what I have and I pulled the red rubber covers off and for the life of me, could not feel the tiny reset switch. I’ve also only been hooked up to shore power so I will disconnect from power and try on battery only when I can on Wednesday.

david-steph2018

Thanks so much. Yeah, that looks like what I have and I pulled the red rubber covers off and for the life of me, could not feel the tiny reset switch. I’ve also only been hooked up to shore power so I will disconnect from power and try on battery only when I can on Wednesday.
If you have a multimeter, start chasing the power from the batteries to the slide-out. Make sure the battery disconnect is turned on and working correctly.

I want to thank you guys for your help! I just unplugged from shore and plugged her in to a friend’s truck and voila, the slides are functioning! It’s weird to me that they don’t work when hooked up to shore power, but I learn something new everyday! Thanks!

Bogie

Something else is wrong. The slides should work on shore power and battery power without being connected to a truck.
I suspect your converter may not be working. Depending on what type of converter you have there may be fuses on the converter that have blown. As already suggested, you should get a voltmeter. Check the battery voltage while on shore power. You should read 12.7 volts. If less than that, the converter is probably not working. Also might want to have the battery tested.

if you run the battery down enough, things like lights will still work, but high current draw device like a slide motor will not.