2023 North Trail. 25BHPS

On our last camping trip we went to setup our dinette table bed for the first time and pretty sure something is missing. There are 2 black supports on each side but are only about 6 inches wide and with table sitting on these it tips back and forth. No other boards or supports are available. Does anyone have this issue. Pretty sure something is missing.

thanks

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
That looks like a typical travel trailer table leg system. Two pipes.
Make sure the legs are secure in their sockets.

Peace
Dave

Bogie

Definitely missing some brackets. Here is pic I found on line from a 2024 25BHPS.

Attachments

• NT 25BHPS.png
    NT 25BHPS.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 10
Definitely missing some brackets. Here is pic I found on line from a 2024 25BHPS.
Thank you so much. There are some small holes running along the back part like something was removed. I’m going to have to have a conversation with the dealer about this.

david-steph2018

Thank you so much. There are some small holes running along the back part like something was removed. I’m going to have to have a conversation with the dealer about this.
You could call Heartland and they probably will want pics. Tell them if they send the missing parts, you will install.
Consider if you take it to the dealer how long until they do anything with the issue.
You will need the last 6 numbers of your VIN for this.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I'm sorry, I misread your post. Seems I missed the bed part.
Like you and others I agree your missing some parts.
Talk to your dealer and ask them to take the parts of of another trailer and they can wait fir the parts. Or as mentioned call Heartland.

Peace
Dave