Air Ride Pin Box To Work w/B&W Companion 5th Trailer Hitch w/ Slider

keikat02

I would appreciate your comments/suggestions/reviews concerning which Brand/Model Number 5th Wheel Air Ride Pin Box to purchase that would work well with a B&W Companion 5th Wheel Dual Jaw Slider Hitch. The new Air Ride Pin Box will be installed on a 2011 Heartland Cyclone 3010 Toy Hauler. As suggested by a Texas D.O.T. inspection agent, he stated an Air Ride Pin Box was one of the few modifications he knew that would help eliminate some of the "chucking" and/or "jerking" motion when pulling the trailer. In turn, as previously requested, I would greatly appreciate your comments and suggestions regarding which Brand/Model Number 5th Wheel Air Ride Pin Box to purchase to be installed on my 2011 Heartland Cyclone 3010 Toy Hauler.

Thank you,

Allen S.

NYSUPstater

FWIW, I went w/ the 5th AirBorne pin box (2nd one we've owned) and truck has a B&W Patriot hitch. 5er is a '18 Big Country 3560SS and cannot find fault w/ either. No probs w/ the 5er, rides smooth, nothing moves around inside coach, no jarring/chucking at all. Other folks have used Trail Air w/ same results. IMO, pretty much only difference between them is one has air bag exposed, the other doesn't. Hope this helps.