Anderson 4 Way Valve - No WaterFlow on Sanitize Setting

Donszarko

Have a 2013 Big Country 5th. With a typical Anderson 4 Way Valve to control water intake.
Last camping trip at the sani-station I turned the valve switch on sanitize and absolutely no water flowed into the waste water tank. The valve switch turns hard on all settings and has since new. So, I turned the valve half way between sanitize and city water. Heard water flowing. Then turned valve half way between sanitize and normal and heard water flowing. It appears to me that the valve is not aligned properly with the feed into sanitize?

My concern is that there is slippage in the valve that will eventually affect the other settings?
Should I just replace the valve to be safe or could it be something inside that I could repair?

Water flow on other valve settings works fine for now.

Don

SNOKING

Have a 2013 Big Country 5th. With a typical Anderson 4 Way Valve to control water intake.
Last camping trip at the sani-station I turned the valve switch on sanitize and absolutely no water flowed into the waste water tank. The valve switch turns hard on all settings and has since new. So, I turned the valve half way between sanitize and city water. Heard water flowing. Then turned valve half way between sanitize and normal and heard water flowing. It appears to me that the valve is not aligned properly with the feed into sanitize?

My concern is that there is slippage in the valve that will eventually affect the other settings?
Should I just replace the valve to be safe or could it be something inside that I could repair?

Water flow on other valve settings works fine for now.

Don

I believe that you may be misunderstanding Sanitize/winterize! The Black tank flush should be on a separate inlet all on it's own. Ours is below the 4 way valve.

The Sanitize/winterize is to pump the pink stuff or beach in to the water system with the onboard water pump.

In this picture you can see the inlet below the Anderson Valve with the cap removed.

Chris

Donszarko

Thanks Chris: You are absolutely right. I feel a bit foolish as I realized this after I looked at my control panel. The first trip out each year I seem to overlook the waste water connection. I was dumping during a heavy rainfall and not paying attention when I hooked into the valve system.

I am good to go from herein. Truly appreciate your prompt reply.

Don

SNOKING

NO problem I am in the learn mode myself with a new BH. Took a few looks to figure out the four way valve. Chris