Anderson with 9" offset

Hulk

When I bought my home on wheels the dealer threw in a Reese 20 k slider with it. I thought about installing a goose neck hitch in my truck and swapping the king pin with the Anderson hitch, goose neck receiver but didn't. Now I'm thinking I would of liked it better so I'm wondering if any one else has done this and if so does it sacrifice any ride quality. Also does it mess with any frame warranty. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Aandaar

Anderson with 9" offset

I have run the Anderson hitch now for over 5000 miles and I like it. No issues do far.

If you search the forum For this hitch their are a couple rather extensive threads on the subject.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chuck, Victoria, and Miss Callie

Last edited:

Gaffer

Look at the Pullrite. Just like the Anderson only better and easier to line up because the ball is on top and funnels into the hitch.

Hulk

Got a new truck today so I don't need my brand new Reese 20 k slider any longer. I don't know if anyone could use it but I might be able to help you out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Got a new truck today so I don't need my brand new Reese 20 k slider any longer. I don't know if anyone could use it but I might be able to help you out.

WELL...........what did you get??

Hulk

I picked up a 2017 ram 3500 DRW. It was getting time to trade in my wife's car, Ford Edge for something a little bigger. We will be having a new member of the family join shortly. So some how I convinced her to take the 15 ram 2500 I was driving.

Hulk

Not yet I'm going home in the morning for thanksgiving and I had them throw in a spray in bed liner. So they took it over there today I pick it up Sunday when I get back

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
I have the Anderson Ultimate 2 on my new Sundance & Ram. Love it and there has never been an issue of lining it up! I am single and with the factory installed bed camera, you don't need a second person. I have so far put 5,000 miles on the 2017 Sundance and not an issue. The ride is smooth and you don't even know the RV is behind you.
Good luck in your decision!