Antenna

I have a WIngard 360 on my 300BH bumper pull. I have tried using the antenna and it does not work, I have turned on the on/off switch and it still does not work. I can't find anything in the owners manual that notes anything about the wingard just the mauel antenna. Can anyone help?

Bogie

There is a Wingard installation manual in the Tools sectioin of the Forum.

You can see it HERE.

There have been many posts on this Forum regarding this issue. It's not uncommon for cable connectors to not be installed properly. You should check all the connectors for proper installation. You should also check any splitters (can be hard to find) for correct connection also.

Finally, be sure the TV is set to the Over The Air setting. If it's on Cable, you won't get the signal form the antenna.

There is a Wingard installation manual in the Tools sectioin of the Forum.

You can see it HERE.

There have been many posts on this Forum regarding this issue. It's not uncommon for cable connectors to not be installed properly. You should check all the connectors for proper installation. You should also check any splitters (can be hard to find) for correct connection also.

Finally, be sure the TV is set to the Over The Air setting. If it's on Cable, you won't get the signal form the antenna.
This is the antenna that I have. Thank you for your help

Attachments

• 784F880C-4F0A-4EBF-8245-F094793BBDAF.png
    784F880C-4F0A-4EBF-8245-F094793BBDAF.png
    599 KB · Views: 3

wdk450

Since digital TV signal generators are pretty complex and expensive, I am thinking you could use a "rabbit ears" portable antenna with coax connectors for a troubleshooting signal source if you are in a moderate to strong OTA signal area. Start from the TV end of the coax and work your way back upstream to the rooftop antenna connection. If the TV picks up some sort of a recognizable signal with the rabbit ears plugged directly into it, then return that coax wiring connection to normal, and re-connect the rabbit ears to the next connection point down the coax line.
Each individual piece of coax can be tested for shorts and opens using a resistance meter, buzzer or test lamp. With both ends of the coax disconnected, measure center pin to metal shell - there should be an open circuit (otherwise that cable is shorted). Next set up some sort of shorting device from the center pin to shell of the F connector on one end only (a little aluminum foil works for this). Now measuring from tip to shell on the F connector at the unshorted end should show a shorted (complete) circuit. This second test tests for any breaks in the coax or connectors. These are only basic DC tests of the coax wiring, and do not give any data on the bandwidth of AC frequencies the cable will pass. Usually bandwidth is only a problem with extremely high frequency satellite antenna signals.

Bogie

This is the antenna that I have. Thank you for your help
Found this manual on the internet. Has a small trouble shooting guide at the end. Also noted it has a 2 year warranty in case that applies.

Hope that helps.

Attachments

• Winegard Air 360+.pdf
    811.6 KB · Views: 4