Army1990

Army1990

Hello everyone, My wife and I are new owners of a Heartland ElkRidge E293 as of this past Saturday. We had a travel trailer for several years and enjoyed our time camping with our grandchildren. We decided to upgrade after a long discussion and heart searching. I am a Vietnam vet and retired from the Army.

jimtoo

Hi Army1990,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Be sure and join our Heartland Owners Club, it’s free now. Then join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

We have lots of vets from all the services and lots of retired law enforcement officers here. Thanks for your service and my brother was a Vietnam vet who we lost 3 years ago due to the agent orange.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M

'Lil Guy'

Congrats on your new E293 and welcome to the forum. We owned an E289 and really liked it. At times, I wish I still had it. Don't be a stranger and check out the HOC. Lots of vets here on this site. Again, congrats on your ne rig and hope to meet you down the road.

chiefneon

Howdy!

Just want to say thank you for your service and welcome home brother. You welcome to park next to me any time.

”Happy Trails”
Chiefneon

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Congratulations on your new Elkridge and thank you so very much for your service.

Rod