ATF: Bighorn - CRNA

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
You can control them in any order you want by opening and closing the selector valves in your Hydraulic pump/ battery compartment but I doubt you can control the sequence with all the valves open.

caissiel

The little nobs do control the flow and pressure to individual slides. It can be adjusted to create flow control and controling a specific slide.

For example if the bedroom slide is restricted enough the kitchen slide may open first before the bedroom one. But due to manual setting its a trial and error setup that might not realy do the required slide arrangement.

I have installed quick opening ball valves and just choose the slide action while the wife opens the slides on the insides in the order I move my sellection valves. I do prefer my system to the standard system Heartland and all SOB's do have been using. I can easily select one slide to 4 slide in the swing of a few handles.

Attachments

• HPIM7658.jpg
    HPIM7658.jpg
    295.8 KB · Views: 56

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
I'm not sure when the Bighorn line stated doing it but our 2011 has a switch in the compartment so you can do everything from one spot.

ChopperBill

The little nobs do control the flow and pressure to individual slides. It can be adjusted to create flow control and controling a specific slide.

For example if the bedroom slide is restricted enough the kitchen slide may open first before the bedroom one. But due to manual setting its a trial and error setup that might not realy do the required slide arrangement.

I have installed quick opening ball valves and just choose the slide action while the wife opens the slides on the insides in the order I move my sellection valves. I do prefer my system to the standard system Heartland and all SOB's do have been using. I can easily select one slide to 4 slide in the swing of a few handles.

Nice job on the 1/4 turn valves. Our "06" had 1/4 turns but this new one has screw in and out knobs. Older was better in this case.

K

karykatz

CRNA

Sorry, you can change the sequence the rooms come out. The hydraulic system works on resistance so the rooms come out in order of least to most resistance.

I hope this helps