ATF: Bighorn - Living Room sofa beds ....... NOT

KarenG

We bought our 2015 Bighorn 3577FL last Dec. and absolutely love it. I LOVE the front living room and the two large sofas, BUT I really wanted the sofas to open into beds and when we bought it the salesman told us they do not open. I was very skeptical because all of the advertisements state that that floor plan is to sleep 6. How can it sleep 6 if those two sofas do not open. I have tried everything and can not open them. Is this a misprint in the advertisements?????? IF so, ya better fix it. I am VERY disappointed . ANY ANSWERS????????

AAdams

This is how ours open in our BH 3750FL, yours may open the same way. We can not open both couches at the same time though as they extend too far in to the room and will overlap.

Couch
20150902_220936.jpg

Remove back cushions

20150902_220902.jpg

Grab just under the seat cushion and the back of the seat cushion. Lift on the back, then the front so you can extend the legs.

20150902_220844.jpg

Pull out the seat
20150902_220821.jpg

Fold down the back of the couch

20150902_220808.jpg

Hope this helps
Alan

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
I don't mean to hijack the thread, but is the couch permanently attached, or could you remove it altogether? (Considering this plan if I could remove the couch and put in a desk. )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AAdams

I don't mean to hijack the thread, but is the couch permanently attached, or could you remove it altogether? (Considering this plan if I could remove the couch and put in a desk. )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You may want to look at this thread. This is a conversion that is on a Big Country 3900FLP, but should be similar.

KarenG

Thanks Alan, but ours is set up very different.

- - - Updated - - -

It is permanently attached. I looked at your pics and your desk area turned out very nice, but we are not interested in a desk area, we like the two sofas, but need more sleeping space.

AAdams

Thanks Alan, but ours is set up very different.

- - - Updated - - -

It is permanently attached. I looked at your pics and your desk area turned out very nice, but we are not interested in a desk area, we like the two sofas, but need more sleeping space.

We didn't take our couch out. Our couches are attached like yours. The link to the desk was in response to TravelTiger's request about replacing one couch with a desk. I was hoping that your couch folded out like the pictures that I posted above of how ours folded out to make the bed.

Hope you can figure yours out if they can fold out.

Alan

We would like to take the couch out that does not make into a bed and put in somekind of duel recliner loveseat that may swivel out? or something so the other person doesn't have to keep there head turned while watching TV
I see the newer version of the front living room has this instead of the one recliner. I need to do something. It's also a pain to move the recliner back into it's spot when traveling. Does any of this make sense?
We use the kitchen table as our desk great idea tho.